RuneScape: Player heat maps released
Jagex, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, have today released two new heats maps that visually depict player activity before and after the recent launch of The Lost City of the Elves expansion pack. Captured as part of the city’s doors opening mid-morning on the 22nd September 2014, they represent an aggregation of all global server populations and utilise a logarithmic scale to represent groups of players.
Divided into two framed sequences the maps provide a visual representation of activity throughout the game’s world of Gielinor, as well as a more detailed overview of activity within the city of Prifddinas itself. In the first map, the surge of players moving towards the gates of the city can be clearly seen prior to them opening. Providing a more localised view, the second map depicts the locations and activities that most attracted their interest once they were inside the city.
The Lost City of the Elves is the epic conclusion of a quest chain that players first learned about 10 years ago, and culminates with access to a host of exciting new areas to explore, each packed with fresh features for experienced characters to engage with.
For more info, visit http://www.runescape.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cards and Castles Now on Steam Greenlight
- Cards and Castles, the fast-growing mobile tactical RPG-CCG, has now launched a new Steam Greenlight campaign.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents Massive Mummy See Mummy Doom Update
- En Masse announces the launch of the Mummy See Mummy Doom update for Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR).
- MLG and ESPN Bringing eSports to X Games Aspen
- The MLG X Games Aspen Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) Invitational will take place in Aspen, Colorado, from January 23-25, 2015 and ...