Kartuga Introduces Protector Class
InnoGames has introduced the third class of their upcoming action title Kartuga: The Protector.
The protector is a robust class that focuses on defensive abilities, while still possessing a number of offensive powers to make them welcome in any team. By drawing enemy fire, the Protector allows its allies to unleash on the opponents to bring them down faster. The three skill trees for the Protector are Bulwark, Wrangler, and Suppressor. Bulwark makes the Protector a fortress on the water. The Wrangler focuses on critical strikes against the enemy to bring them down. The Suppressor acts as a close combat ship, defending smaller vessels from enemy fire.
InnoGames also publishes Tribal Wars and Forge of Empires.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch - The Sombra ARG So Far
- Blizzard knew how much people wanted to be part of the Overwatch story and came up with an ARG.
- League of Angels: New Features for May
- New features for League of Angels in May bring players a new angel, a new mount, and a new costume! Players participating in the Cross-server ...
- Formula Wincars: MMO Racing Game Hits Kickstarter
- Independent games developer ‘DragonJam Studios’ is proud to announce the kickoff of a crowdfunding campaign to secure funds towards the de...