Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
The gates of Olyndale await again, as Gameforge has launched the Open Beta of the free-to-play hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG, Guardians of Ember. Developed by Taiwanese studio Runewaker (the creators of Runes of Magic), the 2019 re-launch of Guardians of Ember in Beta already features numerous quality of life improvements to gameplay, missions, character customizations, UI optimization, and more. Guardians of Ember also expanded regional localization support and additional languages.
As a way to thank their playerbase, special items and free rewards are available to both newcomers and veterans alike. Those who registered during the Beta phases will be rewarded with an exclusive in-game title honoring their participation. Players who had purchased the game on Steam while it was under publisher Insel Games have been taken care of by the Veterans’ Reward program, which provides many valuable items at no cost for them when they return to the game. There are also free items in the newly-opened Premium Shop as well. These range from resurrection spells, stat boosters, and more. The full list can be found below in the patch notes.
“We saw a considerable number of players joining Guardians of Ember from several countries when we announced the new local servers, and so we have put a lot of effort in making the game available in their native languages so that they can enjoy the same immersive experience as other players do in their own language” said Alexander Rösner, Founder and CEO of Gameforge. Guardians of Ember has been available in English, Spanish, and German throughout the Closed Beta. Starting today, the game will also be available in French, Italian, Turkish, and Polish.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragonica Online launches on October 15th
- Produced for North America by THQ*ICE, Dragonica Online is scheduled for its official launch on October 15th, 2009.
- Silkroad Online Reveals Roc Time Attack Details
- Joymax has revealed today a new event to be released with Ignite Silkroad: Part 2 - the Roc Time Attack.
- Puzzle & Dragons Announces New Final Fantasy Collaboration
- Gungho Online Entertainment revealed that the Final Fantasy franchise has returned to Puzzle & Dragons!