End of Nations Final Closed Beta Event Live
Trion Worlds has announced that the final closed beta event for End of Nations has started. It is set to conclude on Sunday, October 7 at 9:00pm PDT.
As a thank you to all its participants, logging in during the event will reward players with 500 in-game promotional credits to use when open beta goes live later this year. Players who play two or more days during the final event will also be entered for a chance to win early access to open beta, giving the opportunity to level up ahead of the crowd.
Players will also be able to participate in new features during this beta event, such as two new PvE modes, and Deep Freeze, a massive 56 player battleground. A brand new tutorial mode has also been added for new players during the event.
Trion Worlds also publishes Rift.
End of Nations Closed Beta 4 Preview
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Encounter May Features Revealed
- This month, starting on May 3, 04:00 (GMT -4) Dragon Encounter brings you up-to-date features and events.
- Devouring Stars is available on Steam Early Access
- Announcing the release of the celestial real-time strategy game Devouring Stars on Steam Early Access on Thursday, 2 April.
- Warframe: Sanctuary Update Available
- Digital Extremes’ Warframe® continues to grow on the PC with its first major content update of 2015.