ELOA Being Shut Down by Webzen
Webzen announced today that it would bring down the servers for Elite Lord of Alliance, ELOA, in mid-October 2016.
The official announcement stated:
Since official launch, we have been working hard to build a strong community and various events. Unfortunately, we have come to a difficult decision to end this long journey we have enjoyed and cherished together. We understand that this will disappoint many of our players.
Multiple reimbursement plans have been arranged, and the servers will have boosted effects while they remain online. Players may also grab bonus packs for other Webzen games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/26: Eldevin, C9, GW2, and More!
- A daily look at the biggest news in the MMO industry.
- 'Dark Killers' Arrive in Phantom of the Kill
- A new series of events are coming to Phantom of the Kill this November, built around the Dark Purge story.
- MU Legend Reveals World Maps and Dungeon System
- After the success of their recent stress test, many players wanted to see more of the world!