ELOA Being Shut Down by Webzen
Webzen announced today that it would bring down the servers for Elite Lord of Alliance, ELOA, in mid-October 2016.
The official announcement stated:
Since official launch, we have been working hard to build a strong community and various events. Unfortunately, we have come to a difficult decision to end this long journey we have enjoyed and cherished together. We understand that this will disappoint many of our players.
Multiple reimbursement plans have been arranged, and the servers will have boosted effects while they remain online. Players may also grab bonus packs for other Webzen games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online now Free-To-Play
- The free-to-play version of Star Trek Online is now live today for all gamers to enjoy.
- Total War Attila: Now Available
- Total War™: ATTILA is now available to purchase at retailers and available for digital download. The Dark Ages approach. A time of famine, ...
- Throw Trucks with your Mind Set to Launch Matchmaking
- Players will now be able to match up against others from around the world in Squish Match, Capture the Fridge, and King of the Hill. While the...