ELOA Being Shut Down by Webzen
Webzen announced today that it would bring down the servers for Elite Lord of Alliance, ELOA, in mid-October 2016.
The official announcement stated:
Since official launch, we have been working hard to build a strong community and various events. Unfortunately, we have come to a difficult decision to end this long journey we have enjoyed and cherished together. We understand that this will disappoint many of our players.
Multiple reimbursement plans have been arranged, and the servers will have boosted effects while they remain online. Players may also grab bonus packs for other Webzen games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Expands into South America
- Webzen has announced the opening of the new South American server for their multiplayer online tactical FPS Arctic Combat.
- Closed Beta Date Announced For District 187: Sin Streets
- Netmarble (CJ Games Global) has announced that District 187: Sin Streets will begin closed beta on September 18.
- MapleStory 2 Review
- MapleStory 2 is an adorable voxel-styled MMORPG that's cute, fun, and easily accessible for newcomers and old-hands at MapleStory.