ELOA Being Shut Down by Webzen
Webzen announced today that it would bring down the servers for Elite Lord of Alliance, ELOA, in mid-October 2016.
The official announcement stated:
Since official launch, we have been working hard to build a strong community and various events. Unfortunately, we have come to a difficult decision to end this long journey we have enjoyed and cherished together. We understand that this will disappoint many of our players.
Multiple reimbursement plans have been arranged, and the servers will have boosted effects while they remain online. Players may also grab bonus packs for other Webzen games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games now hosting Lord of Ultima
- Lord of Ultima, EA's real time simulation set in the Ultima universe, has now been launched on Aeria Games' network.
- Marketing HTML5 Games in the Next Gen
- For gamers who primarily play AAA or other large budget titles, it might be difficult to understand the profit potential of HTML5 games.
- New Content and Sale for Silkroad Online
- Joymax is rolling out a series of color updates in October for their anchor MMORPG, Silkroad Online!