E3 2013 Thursday MMO Recap
While Alex and I were busy learning about Innogames’ business plans, James and Scott hit up Warframe at the Nvidia booth. For those who can’t keep up with Warframe’s constant updates, the recently launched update 8 has basically revamped the entire title with a new clan focused Dojo builder, space ship maps based on the Grineer as well as the ancient and mysterious Orokin, three new player built mods officially added into the game, twenty new weapons consisting of both the purchasable and craftable variety, and the just released dueling system that finally gives players a chance to test their metal against each other!
Check out this video recap to get a closer look at all that’s new in Warframe and keep an eye out on MMOHuts for an upcoming video with Digital Extremes’ PR Coordinator Katie putting James in his place in the dueling mode!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Immortal Conquest Mobile Review
- While I don’t think it really brings anything new to the genre, I’m also of the opinion that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
- Tanki Online - Browser-based tank game now available
- Tanki Online, the action browser game by AlternativaPlatform (one of Russia’s leading developers for massively multiplayer online games), is...
- Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
- Tree of Savior's team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.