Dual Universe Fulfills Kickstarter Promise, Opens Alpha to All Backers
Novaquark is proud to announce that their Alpha Test for Dual Universe is now in the hands of everyone who donated. Regardless of the size of the donation, everyone who supported the game during the 2016 Kickstarter now has access – bringing the population to over 11,000 players. As promised, the hangar bay doors are wide open, and regularly-scheduled play sessions are going on to celebrate this, kicking off the longest continuous play session to date. Running from December 20, 2018 to January 7, 2019, the Dual Universe community will have more time than ever before to explore the stars and create to their hearts’ content, giving back to the game’s dedicated players who have already set out to create a sci-fi universe worth exploring and celebrating the game’s Alpha launch earlier this month.
They are also encouraging the community to really stretch their creative muscle over this two-week play session. Novaquark is kicking off a tournament to crown the community’s greatest ship-builders, using Dual Universe’s flexible voxel-based creation tools. Players are encouraged to build the ship of their dreams, in two categories: 16 meters and 32 meters, before the end of the contest (January 12th, 2019).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online Releases 'Antark' Update
- Antark: The Land of Chill is in the latest update for Atlantica Online, and is sure to give players chills.
- Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 Update Adds Samurai Generals
- The star (or stars, as we should say) of Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 are three new mythical heroes, the Samurai Generals.
- Star Crusade War for the Expanse Heads for GDC 2016
- . Currently in beta on Steam, the game will put players in control of one of six mighty factions vying for power in a faraway sector of outer