Webzen Introduces a New Strategy Game, ‘First Hero’
Webzen revealed a new strategy title, slated to arrive in the first half of 2018, entitled ‘First Hero’. It is a real-time strategy title for both Android and iOS, where players recruit legendary heroes from history to test their tactical skills in dynamic/strategic battles. Players must balance recruiting heroes and enhancing their powers, while also building their base and fighting battles. Players may also control these heroes in battles to expand their domain, as well as forging/founding Alliances with other players to fortify their territory. It will be available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese and launch is set in the first half of 2018. More information can be found at the First Hero website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
- News from Nexon North America: Sudden Attack is shutting down for good in January 2014.
- Digimon Masters Online Begins Halloween
- Joymax has announced the start of eerie events in the world of Digimon Masters Online, carrying from today until November 20.
- Dragon Atlas Unveils Rare Dragon in Upcoming Events
- A rare dragon Mammon, the Greedy Dragon is now revealed in Dragon Atlas, according to the official website.