Webzen Introduces a New Strategy Game, ‘First Hero’
Webzen revealed a new strategy title, slated to arrive in the first half of 2018, entitled ‘First Hero’. It is a real-time strategy title for both Android and iOS, where players recruit legendary heroes from history to test their tactical skills in dynamic/strategic battles. Players must balance recruiting heroes and enhancing their powers, while also building their base and fighting battles. Players may also control these heroes in battles to expand their domain, as well as forging/founding Alliances with other players to fortify their territory. It will be available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese and launch is set in the first half of 2018. More information can be found at the First Hero website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained CUBE Keep Building Contest Winners Revealed
- CityState Games has revealed the four winners of their early CUBE alpha keep building contest in Camelot Unchained.
- Elsword Raises Level Cap; Launches Two New Areas
- Kill3rCombo has released a brand new update for its manga-inspired brawler Elsword, which raises the level cap to 56, and releases two new lev...
- CoD Black Ops III: Nuketown Returns
- A re-imagined version of the fan-favourite multiplayer map Nuketown, is coming to Call of Duty®: Black Ops III.