Webzen Introduces a New Strategy Game, ‘First Hero’
Webzen revealed a new strategy title, slated to arrive in the first half of 2018, entitled ‘First Hero’. It is a real-time strategy title for both Android and iOS, where players recruit legendary heroes from history to test their tactical skills in dynamic/strategic battles. Players must balance recruiting heroes and enhancing their powers, while also building their base and fighting battles. Players may also control these heroes in battles to expand their domain, as well as forging/founding Alliances with other players to fortify their territory. It will be available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese and launch is set in the first half of 2018. More information can be found at the First Hero website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dirty Bomb 2015 Beta Impressions
- Around PAX Prime of last year, Dirty Bomb caught my eye, as the next potential member of the e-sports scene.
- Shadowbound Open Beta Test Launches This July
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that its latest browser title, Shadowbound, has entered the Open Beta stage of testing as of J...
- Move or Die Viewers vs Streamers Coming Soon
- Viewers will be able to directly interact with their livestreamers playing Move or Die in the upcoming “Viewers vs Streamers” content upda...