Webzen Introduces a New Strategy Game, ‘First Hero’
Webzen revealed a new strategy title, slated to arrive in the first half of 2018, entitled ‘First Hero’. It is a real-time strategy title for both Android and iOS, where players recruit legendary heroes from history to test their tactical skills in dynamic/strategic battles. Players must balance recruiting heroes and enhancing their powers, while also building their base and fighting battles. Players may also control these heroes in battles to expand their domain, as well as forging/founding Alliances with other players to fortify their territory. It will be available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese and launch is set in the first half of 2018. More information can be found at the First Hero website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon announces Spring events
- Nexon America has announced a line-up of spring-themed events for players of Atlantica Online, Dragon Nest, Mabinogi, Sudden Attack, and Vindi...
- Hello Hero: Season II Now Available
- Korean indie studio Fincon is happy to announce a major update for its flagship title, Hello Hero, with Hello Hero: The Keronic Strikes Back.
- Onigiri Online First Impressions
- Recently, CyberStep hosted an alpha test that was solely focused on testing out the game’s party mode and latency issues. With only a few da...