Warrior Epic updates to build 4.003
Warrior Epic is patching to build 4.003 tonight, a major patch for the game. The patch introduces a new tutorial quest called “The Journey” which will replace the previous tutorial quest. Players above level 20 can look forward to Boss Megafauna, a new boss in the Ruins of Aberas. The update also adds new lobby NPCs, a new Prestige shop, refines the combat system, and makes many other fixes and changes to the game. The full update notes are below.
We have a new Tutorial Quest called “The Journey”.
We have completed removed the old quest which many in the community asked to improve.
We have created a new quest which will be simpler and shorter for players when they enter Warrior Epic.
First time players are able to purchase different characters with initial prestige of 200 then a dialog box will guide them to the new Tutorial Quest.
If a player who enters does not wish to run through the Tutorial, we have added a skip tutorial.
We also have a new and more formidable boss in Warrior Epic. Allow me to introduce you all to “Boss Megafauna”.
This new boss can be found in the Ruins of Aberas and will be a challenge for our level 20+ players.
There will be a new Prestige Shop in Warrior Epic.
The new shop will be located in the 3D Lobby.
There will be 5 items available in the store: Fireball and Waterball scrolls, Rage, Minor Renew, and Minor Health Potions.
New Lobby NPC’s for players to interact with.
• General Goods Merchant: This NPC will have prestige items for players to purchase.
• Guard Providence: This NPC will provide information to the leader boards and game list. You also be able to create games from this NPC.
Game Updates and Changes
Warrior Epic Combat.
• Improved the combat control system which enhances the combat operation to make it smoother and more intense
No scope selection operation required for self-centered circular AOE
The target selection won’t be cancelled by auto-attack
A individual unit won’t be selected by the AOE skill
To select the target by casting the AOE skill
Fun-shaped & Linear AOE will no longer allow players to cast the skill by clicking on a beyond yard
3d Lobby Client
• Problems fixed:
Couldn’t activate the event board by right clicking on the avatar
Equipment parts spread around the 3D Lobby
• We continue to tweak and find the right formula for Warrior Epic.
• Currently, we have not made this available. However, once we find a working formula, we will post this information to the community.
Some Minor UI Changes
• Adjusted the altitude of the display name above the avatar’s head.
• Modified the text color in the Shopping Basket: changed blue to golden
• Target the monster by clicking the portrait but not start attacking.
• Added icons for each NPC.
• Updated some quest item icons.
• Minor behind the scene updates.
New Customization Changes, Fixes, and Removals
• Modified Assassin running animations.
• Modified skills “Sweep”, “Full Sweep”, “Ambidexterity” and “Greater Ground Shatter” animations for the Pit Fighter.
• Modified skills “Raven’s Dream”, “Raven’s Nightmare”, “Frightful Visions”, “Hell Fire”, “Minion Wave”, “Minion Shock Wave”, “Minion Rush”, “Weaken”, “Greater Weaken” animations for the Illusionist.
• Updated Pangolan BodyArmor.
• Modified skill “Firestorm” special effect for the Pangolan.
• Updated Devotress Helmet appearance.
• Fixed the skill “Point Blank” upgrade cool down description in the skill display panel.
• Modified special effect “Haymaker” for the Archer.
• Removed Legendary Warrior stats, which include all Quest accomplishment and the flame effect on their shoulders.
• New boss quest “Megafauna’s Lair” to “Ruins of Aberas ”(Lv20+). There is a new special effect while selecting the quest on the World Map.
• Added new tutorial quest “The Journey” to “Ruins of Aberas ”, modified story intro images
• Updated quest item icons
• Added some quest icons in the World Map
• Forest Friend – Improved movement speed.
• Rock Spider – Modified appearance, walking & running speed.
• Conch & Big Conch – updated animations, adjusted walking & running speed.
• Sawtooth & Large Sawtooth – Adjusted walking & running speed.
• Secret Friend – updated animations, adjusted walking & running speed.
• Furious Friend – updated animations, adjusted walking & running speed.
• Saberdog – updated animations, adjusted walking & running speed.
• Vermin_fearcat01 – Updated animations, adjusted walking & running speed.
• Evil Soulmate (Illusionist’s Summoner) – added a new icon & modified some effects.
• Northland Archer – added running animations
• Trog Bruiser & Trog Champion – updated animations
• Megafauna – added new skills “Shockwave”, “Anger”, “Purge”, “Hell Fire”, “Stomp”
• Added new combat monster NPCs “Monster_ProvidenceSoldier” & “ Monster_ProvidenceSoldierLance”
Environment Art and Animation Modifications
• Updated and Modified several areas of art and animations in rooms and hallways:
Aberas City Ruins
Workshop Archer Room
Reported bug fixes: The following are fixed in this build.
Trogken Swamps – Family Ties – dialogue correction.
Trogken Swamps – The Stash: Quest name did not fit quest objective.
Trogken Swamps – The Stash: Quest introduction had a text error.
Faustus Estate – The Evil Eye: Avatar dialogue in dining area.
Quest: Faustus Estates – Heart of the Mansion: “Kill ‘The Guardian’” quest objective text error.
Ruins of Aberas – Missing Soldiers: Quest introduction grammatical error.
Ruins of Aberas – Tatiana’s Legacy: “Traitors” quest objective text error.
Ruins of Aberas – Ruins of Infestation I and II objective quest text error.
Guardians being stuck behind a door.
Guardians destroying doors.
Trogken Swamps: Berry Hunt: Spelling error.
Trogken Swamps: The Hidden Mine: Escaped Slave bubble dialogue error.
Welkin Warrens: Hidden Knowledge: Table containing golden card text error.
Welkin Warrens: Cleansing the Welkins: Main objective met text error.
Trogken Swamps: The Hand of Justice: Dialogue error.
Trogken Swamps: The Hand of Justice: Quest does not complete upon killing the boss.
Trogken Swamps: Gas Roots: Taskmaster UI dialogue error.
Troken Swamps: Gas Roots: 2nd “Main objective met” notifier text error.
Trogken Swamps: Berry Hunt: Main objective and completed main objective text errors.
Faustus Estate: Arabellis’s Call: Exorcism dialogue error.
Faustus Estate: Arabellis’s Call: Arabellis dialogue error upon breaching the Soul Chamber.
Faustus Estate: Arabellis’s Call: Avatar dialogue error when clicking on the gate prior to speaking with Arabellis.
Faustus Estate: Arabellis’s Call: Introduction title error.
Faustus Estate: Arabellis’s Call: Avatar dialogue error when all monsters are dead.
Welkin Warrens: Forcible Persuasion: Quest introduction text error.
Trogken Swamps: The Pathfinder: Caravan Leader dialogue error.
Trogken Swamps: The Iron War: Grammatical error.
Welkin Warrens: The Oracle: Correction made in Characters Dialogue.
Ruins of Aberas: Tatiana’s Legacy: “Tatiana’s Blade” text error
Trogken Swamps: Text error in Miner Rescue.
Faustus Estate: Heart of the Mansion: “Kill ‘The Cook’” objective completed text error.
Faustus Estate: The Pursuit: Players would see an Avatar dialogue error attempting to open mansion door prematurely.
Faustus Estate: The Pursuit: Northland Soldier dialogue error.
Faustus Estate: The Pursuit: Quest introduction text error.
Faustus Estate: The Pursuit: Avatar dialogue error when opening the 1st garden gate.
Faustus Estate: The Pursuit: Avatar dialogue error when opening the mansion door.
Faustus Estate: Bride of Morocain: Avatar dialogue error when interacting with locked “Hidden Piece” door.
Faustus Estate: Bride of Morocain: Avatar dialogue error when music chest appears.
Welkin Warrens: The Rustler’s Revenge: “Have a Chat” quest objective text error.
Battle Arena: Gear Drops aren’t showing in player inventory
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest SEA upcoming Service Transfer
- Singapore-based publisher Cherry Credits has reached the end of its contractual publishing duties for the hit Action-RPG.
- Knight Age Announces Open Beta Date
- Joymax has announced that Knight Age will begin its open beta on August 28.
- Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment announces that Neverwinter will see its fourth module, Tyranny of Dragons, released in August 2014.