Downhill Masters is Now Available on Android Worldwide
Downhill Masters is an urban racing and management game that will challenge users to help their characters reach their goals. Daily activities are important, such as work, exercising, and resting, as well as competing in a variety of courses. Players must also defeat a multitude of champions, and can develop their amateur rider’s skills to turn them into full riding professionals. Downhill Masters also has plenty of skills and equipment to help the character improve their chances of being professional riders.
In addition to story mode, Challenge Mode and World Grand Prix are also available. In Challenge Mode, players can compete with up to 4 players in 50 different stages. But if this is not enough, World Grand Prix allows players to compete on 1-on-1 matches with up to 28 champions. Perhaps the best part, Downhill Masters is available in 17 languages, and can also be played offline, so it will not eat up data. Downhill Masters is live on the Google Play store now from THEM Corporation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Durango: Wild Lands Receives New Volcano Island Update
- A huge content update dropped for Durango: Wild Lands today from Nexon and What! Studio.
- East and West Unite in Silkroad Online Skill Balance Update
- Joymax has announced details for the second part of their "Ignite Silkroad" update, coming live to players on December 18.
- Black Desert's Global Costume Design Contest Voting Starts Today
- It's time for the very first global event in Black Desert, the Global Costume Design Contest. Voting began today for the global contest.