Skylanders Ring of Heroes Launches Worldwide on iOS and Android
Based on Activision’s established and well-known IP, Skylanders, comes Skylanders Ring of Heroes from Com2uS. It’s now available worldwide on both Android and iOS devices, and those who pre-registered receive a Soul Stone that lets them summon one of the most popular Skylanders characters – Spyro the Dragon. A ten-part story awaits, where you control your favorite characters in battle, challenge dungeons, or do battle with other players around the world. Characters have a variety of elemental properties and skill combinations to a variety of tactical opportunities. Also, brand new to the series, Skylanders fans will be able to see the ‘awakened’ forms of their favorite Skylanders characters.
Vice president of GAMEVIL COM2US USA, Casey Lee commented, “We’re really excited to see how Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes will perform in the western markets, as the IP is already well-established there. We are eager to provide Skylanders fans and mobile RPG fans with a fun role-playing experience that brings everyone’s favorite Skylanders to mobile devices.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Enters Beta
- Larian Studios has unleashed a massive update for Divinity: Original Sin on Steam Early Access, taking the game into beta while adding loads o...
- KingsRoad: "Tournament of Sorcery" Event Now Available
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment now available on iPad devices and browsers, is cranking up the supernatural in...
- Trove Spotlights Custom PvP Arenas
- This weekend, Trove put the spotlight on some of the custom PvP arenas created by players since the launch of its Battleverse update.