Doom Warrior: Now in Open Beta
Creaky Corpse are proud to announce the Doom Warrior has now entered Open Beta. This means that anyone can now play without needing one of those pesky beta keys, and the game is now available on Linux and MacOS. With the new influx of new players they expect the game to become far more challenging and exciting.
they’ve also recently released update V1.07 which made some major changes to the way game works for the better. So if you haven’t played in a while it may be a good time to give it another look.
Here are just some of the many changes:
DW is now split into leagues based on your character level: Bronze (1-50), Silver (51-200), Gold (201-400) & Blood (401+). BP gains and losses only happen when fighting somebody from the same league and each league has it’s own weekly prizes of Darkstones, Artifacts and Grand Runes.
Free players now receive 1 token every 10 minutes (3x more than before) and gain an additional 3 tokens every level up. This makes the game far more balanced between free and paid players.
for more info, visit http://www.doomwarrior.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat - The War Has Come
- Webzen released Chapter 3 - The War Has Come, a new trailer for their modern military MMOFPS Arctic Combat stating that the conflict between ...
- Forge of Gods Announces 'Wake Up FoG' Update
- A huge update is coming to Forge of Gods in the form of "Wake Up! FoG" that brings a new game mechanic, raid and more.
- Duo Mode is Now a Permanent Part of Darwin Project on PC
- Two heated test sessions have been completed, and Scavengers Studio has heard the cries of the people.