MMOHuts Weekly Recap #79 Mar 25 – Vanguard, Digimon Masters, UWO, & More
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Vanguard, Tribes Ascend, Digimon Masters, Skylancer, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Lucent Heart, Uncharted Waters Online and Runes of Magic. The biggest news comes from the announcement that Vanguard: Saga of Heroes is going F2P. Vanguard was released in 2007 as a P2P game by Sony. It is not known when Vanguard plans to make the change to F2P but its expected to happen this summer. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Full House for Runefest 2015 as Tickets Sell Out in Record Time
- Tickets for this year’s RuneFest fan convention have now sold out.
- Legends of Aria Closed Beta Announcements
- Citadel Studios has some pretty big news for the Closed Beta of Legends of Aria.
- PAX West 2017: Ship of Heroes Talk with Casey McGeever
- In August 2012, NCSoft announced the closure of Paragon Studios and the subsequent sunsetting of its premier MMORPG, City of Heroes.