Divinity: Original Sin 2 Launch Date Announced
Larian Studios has announced that Divinity: Original Sin 2 will launch on September 14, 2017. Much larger than its highly-awarded predecessor, Divinity: Original Sin, the game gives players tabletop RPG-like freedom to complete quests and explore a world like no other. Divinity: Original Sin 2’s critically celebrated Game Master and PvP modes will also be available at launch, giving players a toolbox to create their own tabletop-style adventures, as well as an arena where they can compete in strategic multiplayer combat against each other.
Players can already purchase Divinity: Original Sin 2 on Steam for $44.99 and play the game’s first act in Early Access.
To celebrate this announcement, Larian Studios is releasing a new Early Access patch, featuring two never-before-seen areas and a new companion relationship system. Character creation and crafting have also undergone a serious transformation, and players will finally have a first glimpse of the upcoming new origin story, a pirate dwarf named Beast.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ecol Tactics Reveals New Teaser Trailer
- GamesCampus has unleashed a new video for their first browser title, Ecol Tactics Online.
- Aion Echoes of Eternity Expansion Now Live
- Today NCSOFT announced that the critically-acclaimed fantasy MMO, Aion, has released one of its most highly anticipated expansions to date.
- New DC Comics MOBA Infinite Crisis Revealed
- Warner Brothers Entertainment has revealed a new MOBA, Infinite Crisis, based on the DC Comics Multiverse.