Divinity: Original Sin 2 Launch Date Announced
Larian Studios has announced that Divinity: Original Sin 2 will launch on September 14, 2017. Much larger than its highly-awarded predecessor, Divinity: Original Sin, the game gives players tabletop RPG-like freedom to complete quests and explore a world like no other. Divinity: Original Sin 2’s critically celebrated Game Master and PvP modes will also be available at launch, giving players a toolbox to create their own tabletop-style adventures, as well as an arena where they can compete in strategic multiplayer combat against each other.
Players can already purchase Divinity: Original Sin 2 on Steam for $44.99 and play the game’s first act in Early Access.
To celebrate this announcement, Larian Studios is releasing a new Early Access patch, featuring two never-before-seen areas and a new companion relationship system. Character creation and crafting have also undergone a serious transformation, and players will finally have a first glimpse of the upcoming new origin story, a pirate dwarf named Beast.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Holy Blade Online Starts Open Beta
- PopPace has jus announced that its first self-developed MMORPG called Holy Blade Online will start Open Beta at 20:00pm on February 18th GMT-6...
- Planet of Heroes Beta Updates Announced
- Fast Forward Studios and My.com have announced that its mobile MOBA, Planet of Heroes, will begin its next beta test today, November 2.
- Taking a Spin On The Cycle (Preview)
- There’s generally two ways to make it big in the gaming industry. You either do something first, or you do something better than anyone else...