Divinity: Original Sin 2
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a sequel to the popular turn-based combat RPG by Larian Studios. This new entry into the series will feature pen & paper RPG-like levels of freedom, a strong focus on systematic gameplay and a well-grounded narrative.
Origins: Your origins affect who you are and what chances you get in life. Pick a single character and determine your starting stats, race, and origin story.
Companions and rivals: Recruit up to three companions, each of whom is just as detailed as the character you’re playing, with their own origin story and motivation to help you in your quest. In multiplayer, up to 4 players can play together, either cooperatively or competitively.
Strong systems: Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a game about systems and using those systems to get your way. Manipulating the environment, using new types of elemental interactions, and exploiting people’s weaknesses to achieve your goals.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Larian Studios
- Publisher: Larian Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a sequel to the popular turn-based combat RPG by Larian Studios. This new entry into the series will feature pen & paper RPG-like levels of freedom, a strong focus on systematic gameplay and a well-grounded narrative.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LawBreakers Closed Beta 1 Impressions and Improvements
- With all this, I managed to try out every little thing the beta had to offer during it four available days.
- New Security Feature Introduced For RuneScape
- Jagex revealed the Jagex Account Guardian (J.A.G.) today, a new security feature for players of RuneScape.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Opens Vote For 5th Eldar Sub-Faction
- Behaviour has opened up a chance for founders of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade to choose the fifth Eldar subfaction for the game.