Divinity: Original Sin 2
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a sequel to the popular turn-based combat RPG by Larian Studios. This new entry into the series will feature pen & paper RPG-like levels of freedom, a strong focus on systematic gameplay and a well-grounded narrative.
Origins: Your origins affect who you are and what chances you get in life. Pick a single character and determine your starting stats, race, and origin story.
Companions and rivals: Recruit up to three companions, each of whom is just as detailed as the character you’re playing, with their own origin story and motivation to help you in your quest. In multiplayer, up to 4 players can play together, either cooperatively or competitively.
Strong systems: Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a game about systems and using those systems to get your way. Manipulating the environment, using new types of elemental interactions, and exploiting people’s weaknesses to achieve your goals.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Larian Studios
- Publisher: Larian Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a sequel to the popular turn-based combat RPG by Larian Studios. This new entry into the series will feature pen & paper RPG-like levels of freedom, a strong focus on systematic gameplay and a well-grounded narrative.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Speed: BMW Z4 sDrive30i Revealed
- Today, the racing game gurus at Slightly Mad Studios are revealing the BMW Z4 sDrive30i from upcoming racing MMO World of Speed with a trailer...
- Wargaming Marks 15 Years in Gaming with Big Announcements
- Wargaming, the award-winning videogame developer and publisher, has announced a new business unit in North America and shed light on future pl...
- "Scourge: Outbreak” now available on Steam
- Tragnarion Studios is proud to announce that “Scourge: Outbreak”, a futuristic squad-based 3rd person shooter, is now available to buy on ...