Divinity: Original Sin 2
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a sequel to the popular turn-based combat RPG by Larian Studios. This new entry into the series will feature pen & paper RPG-like levels of freedom, a strong focus on systematic gameplay and a well-grounded narrative.
Origins: Your origins affect who you are and what chances you get in life. Pick a single character and determine your starting stats, race, and origin story.
Companions and rivals: Recruit up to three companions, each of whom is just as detailed as the character you’re playing, with their own origin story and motivation to help you in your quest. In multiplayer, up to 4 players can play together, either cooperatively or competitively.
Strong systems: Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a game about systems and using those systems to get your way. Manipulating the environment, using new types of elemental interactions, and exploiting people’s weaknesses to achieve your goals.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Larian Studios
- Publisher: Larian Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE's Newest Patch Brings Nu Wa and Controversy
- Today, SMITE has released its latest patch for the game, with the star of the update being a rework for the goddess Nu Wa, along with a visual...
- Wanderer's Valley: Making Chaotic Evil Fun since the 15th Century
- Not every school in Age of Wushu is virtuous or even neutral, some have ill intent for all that would dwell within ancient China. The Wanderer...