Divinity: Original Sin 2
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a sequel to the popular turn-based combat RPG by Larian Studios. This new entry into the series will feature pen & paper RPG-like levels of freedom, a strong focus on systematic gameplay and a well-grounded narrative.
Origins: Your origins affect who you are and what chances you get in life. Pick a single character and determine your starting stats, race, and origin story.
Companions and rivals: Recruit up to three companions, each of whom is just as detailed as the character you’re playing, with their own origin story and motivation to help you in your quest. In multiplayer, up to 4 players can play together, either cooperatively or competitively.
Strong systems: Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a game about systems and using those systems to get your way. Manipulating the environment, using new types of elemental interactions, and exploiting people’s weaknesses to achieve your goals.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Larian Studios
- Publisher: Larian Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia Announces Open Beta Date
- Gravity Interactive has announced the open beta launch date, plus a new trailer, for Maestia.
- New Race Playable Today in Neverwinter
- Neverwinter announces the newly playable race of Dragons - completing the Dungeons and Dragons legacy.
- InnoGames: Heading to Gamescom 2014
- InnoGames, the makers of the some of the most globally successful cross-platform free to play titles will attend gamescom with their AAA line-...