Warframe Grants Anniversary Gift to PS4 Players
Warframe® is celebrating its One Year Anniversary with a gift to its players!
What a difference a year can make. Last year at this time, Warframe went Open Beta on PC and just over 300,000 registered players crafted 31 Warframes and 2,419 weapons.
Today, Warframe added PS4™ to the mix, has become the 2nd most downloaded App on PS4™ and is nearly 8 million registered Tenno strong across both platforms! With 2,426,731 total Warframes built and 13,390,085 total weapons crafted, it has been a very productive year.
In celebration of Warframe’s First Year and to Thank all who have helped build Warframe into what it is today, The Lotus is gifting each Tenno with a First Anniversary Edition of the DEX FURIS.
This dual-version features a Lotus-themed skin, high fire-rate and accuracy and low recoil. Plus, it comes with a weapon slot and is super-charged with a catalyst.
To claim this gift, PS4 players simply log in to Warframe before 2:00pm EDT on April 21st; open the inbox message and the weapon will automatically be added to their Arsenal.
Also, marking this special occasion, the Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin has been unearthed. Where did it come from?! Available for a limited time only, this ancient skin is a reflection of Tenno past. Discovering the precise nature of this recently discovered armored prototype has proved elusive. Initial attempts at dating the relic point to ancient origins, perhaps even pre-dating the Orokin Empire. Players can visit the in-game Market to purchase and add this Limited Time Skin their Arsenal today. Available now through 2:00pm EDT, April 21st.
Note: PC players received this gift in a separate update at the end of March.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Empire of Angels- Lunar Phantoms Launched Globally
- Auer Media & Entertainment Corp. has launched the latest mobile sequel to the beloved classic PC game Empire of Angels globally.
- Nexon launches Hat Trick promotion
- Nexon America is offering players a chance to win prizes in its newest multi-game contest, the Nexon Hat Trick. The event runs until March 15.
- Age of Wushu Announces North American Debut
- Snail Game has announced that Age of Wushu will soon launch in North America.