Destiny 2: Forsaken Launches Worldwide Today
Destiny 2‘s latest expansion, Forsaken has officially launched and features the most transformative moment in Destiny history. It changes how players fight, offers deeper character progression by offering more freedom of choice. layers will travel to the lawless edge of the solar system and dive deep into a new frontier filled with enemies, allies, and untold mysteries, to avenge the death of beloved character Cayde-6. It also features a first-of-its-kind hybrid mode, combining PVE and PVP. Entitled “Gambit”, two teams of four face off in separate but identical arenas. Teams fight enemy combatants, collect the motes they drop, bank them to send powerful blockers to slow down the opposing team, and then invade the enemy side for intense PvP showdowns where disruption is the goal. Destiny 2 is available for a suggested retail of 39.99, and the Digital Deluxe Edition is 79.99, and includes Forsaken, the Forsaken Annual Pass, and the Awoken Legend Set. New and returning players can also look forward to Destiny 2: Forsaken Legendary Collection (59.99) and the complete collection at 99.99. Playstation users will have access to timed exclusive content as well: a strike, one gear set per class, a new ship and an exotic weapon. These will come to other platforms at a later date.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Feature - Train to Nowhere
- Florid prose aside, both stories are true. At my last check, Frostgorge Sound is truly won by the heroes. Specifically everything is dead.
- 3v3 RTS Mobile Game 'Stone Arena' Set to Launch in July
- 37Games has recently announced their new RTS mobile game Stone Arena, coming globally in July.
- Hero Commander: Void Maze now available
- Hero commander has released a big event today. The Void Maze is a mysterious place with plenty of opportunities and challenges. When players a...