ArcheAge Setting Sail: Second Beta Test Dates Announced
The second test event, named “Setting Sail,” will start at 10am PDT on Wednesday July 30 and run through 10am PDT on Monday August 4, giving players just a little more time to test the game than the last event.
The update also expressed thanks to the thousands of testers during the last event, explaining that the test helped iron out issues with custom integration, anti-spam, and anti-bot software. Trion is also working with developer XLGAMES on several points of player feedback including the labor system, Archeum availability, ability queues, and mouse inverting.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Rising Full Review
- TERA takes the fight beyond whack-a-mole monotony with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat.
- Perfect World and Cryptic Announce Magic: The Gathering RPG
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios today announced the development of a brand new RPG based on Magic: The Gathering.
- SpeedRunners: Now pixelized
- SpeedRunners: Now pixelized - Now Better Than Ever!