ArcheAge Setting Sail: Second Beta Test Dates Announced
The second test event, named “Setting Sail,” will start at 10am PDT on Wednesday July 30 and run through 10am PDT on Monday August 4, giving players just a little more time to test the game than the last event.
The update also expressed thanks to the thousands of testers during the last event, explaining that the test helped iron out issues with custom integration, anti-spam, and anti-bot software. Trion is also working with developer XLGAMES on several points of player feedback including the labor system, Archeum availability, ability queues, and mouse inverting.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Survived By Enters Closed Beta
- Digital Extremes and Human Head Studios are moving their permadeath, free-to-play bullet-hell MMO Survived By into Closed Beta status.
- Taichi Panda: Co-launches on mobile with Teumessian Update
- New character, dungeeon, outfit system and more
- Storms Bring In New RiotZone Missions
- Mail.RU Games is bringing a new month-long set of special missions and prizes for RiotZone.