ArcheAge Setting Sail: Second Beta Test Dates Announced
The second test event, named “Setting Sail,” will start at 10am PDT on Wednesday July 30 and run through 10am PDT on Monday August 4, giving players just a little more time to test the game than the last event.
The update also expressed thanks to the thousands of testers during the last event, explaining that the test helped iron out issues with custom integration, anti-spam, and anti-bot software. Trion is also working with developer XLGAMES on several points of player feedback including the labor system, Archeum availability, ability queues, and mouse inverting.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis Unleashes Battle of Troy Event
- InnoGames’ Greek strategy game Grepolis, relives the legendary Trojan War with its latest event: “The Battle of Troy”, launched on all ...
- Monster Legacy Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Monster Legacy, a Pokemon-style mobile game from Outplay.
- Bossa Studios Secures over $1 Million Funding
- Bossa Studios, a multiple award-winning game developer and publisher, has raised a $1.35 million funding round led by London Venture Partners.