DawnBreak – Origin Lets You Enjoy the DawnBreak World While Offline
Auer Media & Entertainment offers a new way to enjoy the DawnBreak universe, with DawnBreak – Origin. Already available on Google Play, it is available for pre-order on iOS. DawnBreak Origin takes place in the same universe as DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor, the third-person ARPG. In addition, once you reach a specific chapter in DawnBreak – Origin, you will receive 10 Draw Hero Summon Tickets for use in DawnBreak – The Flaming Emperor. DawnBreak – Origin will focus on the three main characters of Anis, Luke, and Haley, and features more than 100 stages across two modes, “Normal” and “Elite”. Players who dive into this spin-off will learn more about the story that takes place in The Flaming Emperor.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Linux MMORPGs
- Even though free to play MMORPGs and MMO Games are growing in popularity, there are still very few MMORPGs that are compatible with Linux.
- Shikihime Garden - New Phoenix Card and Update Available
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced the latest Shikihime character called Phoenix for their mix browser...
- Star Trek Online announces early F2P access
- Star Trek Online is slated to go fully free-to-play on January 17, but is now opening early access for select players.