DawnBreak – Origin Lets You Enjoy the DawnBreak World While Offline
Auer Media & Entertainment offers a new way to enjoy the DawnBreak universe, with DawnBreak – Origin. Already available on Google Play, it is available for pre-order on iOS. DawnBreak Origin takes place in the same universe as DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor, the third-person ARPG. In addition, once you reach a specific chapter in DawnBreak – Origin, you will receive 10 Draw Hero Summon Tickets for use in DawnBreak – The Flaming Emperor. DawnBreak – Origin will focus on the three main characters of Anis, Luke, and Haley, and features more than 100 stages across two modes, “Normal” and “Elite”. Players who dive into this spin-off will learn more about the story that takes place in The Flaming Emperor.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2017: Steambirds Alliance Impressions
- The "bullet hell" has been generally untapped for its multiplayer potential outside of the arcades.
- Hero Commander: Drake Rider Unit Revealed
- Drake Rider can control the enemy and deal massive damage. This means that the Drake Rider can play the biggest role if he strikes first. In o...
- Land of Chaos Online Open Beta Begins August 3
- Land of Chaos Online open beta begins August 3 at around noon. Land of Chaos Online is a dota-like 3D fantasy action MMO published by Alaplaya...