Dirty Mouth? Clean it up in Silkroad
So here’s an odd news clip of the day: Silkroad Online is launching a “Clean Campaign” (the third of its kind) to reduce verbal abuse in-game.
The campaign is aimed to remind players that their verbal behavior reflects not only on them, but also on “the character of their community and country.” To encourage players to participate, Joymax will be giving away in-game prizes to five players who make suggestions on how to clean up the game in the forums.
The “Clean Campaign” will run until April 6th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners War to open long-awaited Rift of Worlds
- Com2us has announced a major update to Summoners War to be released next month.
- Funcom’s Scare’ Em Up Game ‘Hide and Shriek’ is Now Free
- It's that time of the year where all the Halloween events and fun scary games come out of hiding!
- Camelot Unchained: Piercing the Veil™ #2 Now Available
- The second installment of Piercing the Veil, a question-and-answer session with the Community Manager of Camelot Unchained. In this issue, the...