Dirty Mouth? Clean it up in Silkroad
So here’s an odd news clip of the day: Silkroad Online is launching a “Clean Campaign” (the third of its kind) to reduce verbal abuse in-game.
The campaign is aimed to remind players that their verbal behavior reflects not only on them, but also on “the character of their community and country.” To encourage players to participate, Joymax will be giving away in-game prizes to five players who make suggestions on how to clean up the game in the forums.
The “Clean Campaign” will run until April 6th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Space 2 Early Access Review
- Endless Space 2 has a very artistic and stylized aesthetic.
- Dungeon Defenders II Launches "The Harbinger Awakens"
- Trendy Entertainment has released “The Harbinger Awakens,” the latest major content update for the action tower defense game.
- Black Gold Online Reveals Beastmaster Class
- Black Gold Online is getting a new class called Beastmaster, which features a variety of powerful melee attacks, summon skills, and special cr...