Dirty Mouth? Clean it up in Silkroad
So here’s an odd news clip of the day: Silkroad Online is launching a “Clean Campaign” (the third of its kind) to reduce verbal abuse in-game.
The campaign is aimed to remind players that their verbal behavior reflects not only on them, but also on “the character of their community and country.” To encourage players to participate, Joymax will be giving away in-game prizes to five players who make suggestions on how to clean up the game in the forums.
The “Clean Campaign” will run until April 6th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LYN: The Lightbringer Is Now Available Worldwide
- Nexon teams with famed illustrator Jeong Juno (Lineage 2) to bring to life a new roleplaying game on iPhone and Android.
- Crash Force: RPG Arena Shooter Now on Steam
- The visually stunning hovercraft arena shooter Crash Force is available now on Steam for $9.99.
- We Stand with Kickstarter United
- Recently, Kickstarter has come under fire for the termination of two employees who were heavily involved with organizing the union.