Dirty Mouth? Clean it up in Silkroad
So here’s an odd news clip of the day: Silkroad Online is launching a “Clean Campaign” (the third of its kind) to reduce verbal abuse in-game.
The campaign is aimed to remind players that their verbal behavior reflects not only on them, but also on “the character of their community and country.” To encourage players to participate, Joymax will be giving away in-game prizes to five players who make suggestions on how to clean up the game in the forums.
The “Clean Campaign” will run until April 6th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/15: Dragon's Prophet EU and Playstation 4
- A glimpse of today's MMO news from Dragon's Prophet and the Playstation 4.
- Celtic Heroes Launches for Android
- Independent Glasgow based studio One Thumb Mobile today announced the launch of its free to play MMORPG, Celtic Heroes, on Android.
- Hirez Roundup #5
- This Roundup is only about SMITE because we have a lot to discuss! This has been a wild week of SMITE and it's only just started!