Dirty Mouth? Clean it up in Silkroad
So here’s an odd news clip of the day: Silkroad Online is launching a “Clean Campaign” (the third of its kind) to reduce verbal abuse in-game.
The campaign is aimed to remind players that their verbal behavior reflects not only on them, but also on “the character of their community and country.” To encourage players to participate, Joymax will be giving away in-game prizes to five players who make suggestions on how to clean up the game in the forums.
The “Clean Campaign” will run until April 6th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Discovers the Genie in the Bottle
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today begins a new celebration for their new daily Genie’s Lamp quest in their MMORPGs,...
- Neverwinter Blasts Curse of the Icewind Dale Expansion Live
- "Releasing our third major update less than a year after launch is substantial achievement” said Cryptic Studios EP and COO, Craig Zink...
- Age of Wonders III Talks Tactics in new Dev Journal
- Age of Wonders III Devs at Triumph talk tactics, action points, and all the details related to combat.