Darwin Project Announces Second and Final Open Beta
Darwin Project has announced that its second, and final, open beta will take place this weekend.
The beta will start on Friday, February 23 at Noon Pacific / 3PM Eastern and end on Monday, February 26 at 9AM Pacific / Noon Eastern. The beta weekend will be kicked off an hour early with a live stream with special guests who will get into the game and play live matches before the servers go live.
Open beta will give players the chance to experience Spectator Interactions on Twitch, Private Matches, and Show Director ratings. You can check out the full patch notes to see what’s in store!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: Warhammer Campaign Press Preview - Greenskins
- To kick things off, yes Warhammer enthusiasts are going to be thrilled by this. An ex-lore master from Games Workshop is on staff.
- Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 Episode 3 Press Preview
- Guild Wars 2's Living Story segments are the gift that keeps on giving.
- Land of Britain Shows Off Unreal 4 Muscles
- Land of Britain has announced today that the game will be made with the Unreal Engine 4.