Dark Eclipse Adds Ranked Mode In Their Latest Update
The first-ever PSVR Moba, Dark Eclipse just became way more competitive with their 2.0 update. 2.0 officially adds Ranked Mode into the game, alongside a global leaderboard. With this comes fine-tuned, skill-based matchmaking and a trio of new playable characters. As a special bonus, any player owning at least two Heroes and four Dominators can challenge others in the new Ranked Mode and battle their ways towards unlocking a premium hand-skin exclusive to those achieving the Gold ranking or above.
The new characters are below:
- Destrophe – A powerful tank Dominator that passively increases its attack power and can use its ability to damage and stun enemies from afar;
- Dosmelda – An assassin Dominator that can confuse and hinder enemies with its high mobility, warping instantly to an enemy to attack, and just as quickly withdrawing;
- Zahina – A carry Hero with the skill to heal her allies and damage enemies with an area of effect, making her close to invincible while active.
“Our passionate community already knows there’s still nothing else quite like DARK ECLIPSE in VR right now, and we want to continue providing tools like Ranked Mode to keep our VR MOBA as fresh as possible,” said Shohei Sakakibara, Producer and Project Leader at SUNSOFT. “As MOBAs are an inherently competitive genre, the focus of this major update is to further foster and enhance competition in DARK ECLIPSE by allowing players to see how they stack up against other dedicated fans with our global leaderboard.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest EU Introduces Kali in February Patch
- Kali herself offers a devastating and diverse range of melee and ranged attacks, with specialty depending on which class path you follow. Util...
- Neverwinter News - The Cloaked Ascendancy Launches Feb 21
- Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy, the next major update to the MMORPG, will launch on February 21 on PC.
- Berserker Renewal Announced For C9
- Webzen has announced the finalization of Continent of the Ninth Seal's (C9) Berserker update.