CS:GO Goes F2P, Introduces Danger Zone
Valve has announced that its popular FPS, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), has gone free to play.
In addition, a new battle-royale game mode named Danger Zone is now available for all players. This mode is 16 players versus for solo queuers, 18 player versus for group queues. Matches are said to last about 10 minutes.
Existing owners of CS:GO will be upgraded to Prime Status, and will be eligible for the new Prime-exclusive Danger Zone Souvenir MP5-SD | Lab Rats. New players can play free, and can play or pay their way to the $14.99 US Prime Status.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Torchlight MMO will be Free to Play
- Torchlight MMO from Runic Games will be free to play with a cash shop. The game's cash shop won't have any game breaking items eithe...
- Bad Seed Unleashes Turn-Based Mayhem Onto Steam with INSIDIA
- Italian Developer Bad Seed is proud to launch a new turn-based strategy game later this month, Insidia.
- Villagers & Heroes Is Back Online After Cybersecurity Maintenance
- Mad Otter Games announced that the servers for MMORPG Villagers and Heroes are back online again.