CS:GO Goes F2P, Introduces Danger Zone
Valve has announced that its popular FPS, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), has gone free to play.
In addition, a new battle-royale game mode named Danger Zone is now available for all players. This mode is 16 players versus for solo queuers, 18 player versus for group queues. Matches are said to last about 10 minutes.
Existing owners of CS:GO will be upgraded to Prime Status, and will be eligible for the new Prime-exclusive Danger Zone Souvenir MP5-SD | Lab Rats. New players can play free, and can play or pay their way to the $14.99 US Prime Status.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul New Class Soul Fighter Now Live
- Today NCSOFT West unleashed the much-anticipated Soul Fighter class in Blade & Soul.
- New Information Added to Wizardry Online Wiki
- In an ongoing effort to help players of Wizardry Online, Sony Online Entertainment has added new information to the Wikia page for the game.
- Brave Brigade Android Mobile Review
- The premise of the game is by the book Pokemon 101 at best, as catching and evolving your units is a big deal and mostly the key to success.