CS:GO Goes F2P, Introduces Danger Zone
Valve has announced that its popular FPS, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), has gone free to play.
In addition, a new battle-royale game mode named Danger Zone is now available for all players. This mode is 16 players versus for solo queuers, 18 player versus for group queues. Matches are said to last about 10 minutes.
Existing owners of CS:GO will be upgraded to Prime Status, and will be eligible for the new Prime-exclusive Danger Zone Souvenir MP5-SD | Lab Rats. New players can play free, and can play or pay their way to the $14.99 US Prime Status.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hex: Card Clash Launches on PS4
- Hex Entertainment brings the PC title, HEX: Shards of Fate to consoles in HEX: Card Clash, now on PS4!
- Erebus: Travia Reborn Final Closed Beta Announced
- Erebus: Travia Reborn is inching closer towards release. The Outspark staff has announced that closed beta testing will start on September 1, ...
- Koei Tecmo America Confirms Berserk (working title) Coming West
- KOEI TECMO America is excited to confirm today the upcoming North American release of Berserk (working title).