Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a buy-to-play first person shooter available on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. Aiming to revitalize the classic Counter-Strike known for over a decade, CS:GO offers both redesign and graphic overhauls in addition to new content. Gameplay includes ranked matchmaking, leaderboards, private dedicated servers, and cross-platform play.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 14 years ago.
CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.
Modes: Classic Casual (Bomb/Hostage), Classic Competitive (Bomb/Hostage), Arms Race, Demolition, Deathmatch, Offline with Bots, Weapons Course
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Valve Corporation, Hidden Path Entertainment
- Publisher: Valve Corporation
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox 360, PS3
- + Matches always available
- + Reinvented Counter-Strike gameplay
- + Cross-platform and offline play
- - Toxic player community
- - Missions require playing on public servers
- - No campaign modes
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OSX or SteamOS
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- HDD: 8 GB Free
- Description: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is an online tactical first-person shooter developed by Valve Corporation and Hidden Path Entertainment, who also maintained Counter-Strike: Source after its release.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Scenario Editor Revealed
- The user-friendly Age of Wonder III Level Editor allows players to craft their own single and multi-player player scenarios using the game...
- New USSR MiG Fighters Take Flight in World of Warplanes
- Wargaming today announced the launch of content update 1.6 for its massively multiplayer aviation combat game World of Warplanes.
- SMITE Xbox One Beta Review
- Though this is a closed beta, and a little behind the main game in terms of Gods released, and patched content, it is the exact same game.