Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a buy-to-play first person shooter available on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. Aiming to revitalize the classic Counter-Strike known for over a decade, CS:GO offers both redesign and graphic overhauls in addition to new content. Gameplay includes ranked matchmaking, leaderboards, private dedicated servers, and cross-platform play.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 14 years ago.
CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.
Modes: Classic Casual (Bomb/Hostage), Classic Competitive (Bomb/Hostage), Arms Race, Demolition, Deathmatch, Offline with Bots, Weapons Course
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Valve Corporation, Hidden Path Entertainment
- Publisher: Valve Corporation
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox 360, PS3
- + Matches always available
- + Reinvented Counter-Strike gameplay
- + Cross-platform and offline play
- - Toxic player community
- - Missions require playing on public servers
- - No campaign modes
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OSX or SteamOS
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- HDD: 8 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder 2013 Full Review
- War Thunder offers a very interactive gameplay that requires a player to stay alert in order to stay alive on the battlefield.
- Starlight Story Starts Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced that closed beta testing for its newest browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story, has begun.
- Castle Clash Celebrates 2nd Anniversary With Giveaway
- With Castle Clash’s 2nd birthday around the corner, IGG is giving away their greatest prize yet: a brand new Apple Watch.