Cronous: New server opens on Thursday, November 13th
JC Planet has announced that “Cronous” will open a new server named “Cronous – the classic MMORPG” on Thursday, November 13th. From this chance, Free-to-play PC game publisher, JC planet could expand its portfolio of free MMORPG games that would give different gaming experience to players.
Cronous is one of the classical MMORPGs such as Diablo which was released in the 90s. It consists of very easy and basic click for attack system. Players can select from the four classes: fighter, Valkyrie, savage and mage to begin with the adventure. During character creation, there is no option for customization but through leveling you can allocate rewarded skill points as your prospect. This feature allows you to build various characters even in the same job but have different skill sets.
Moreover, newly added server with JC Planet will have special features with providing free ultimate items with events. Especially “free item giveaway event” will be activated as the first welcoming event for the all players.
Find more information at https://www.jcplanet.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV A Realm Reborn: Key execs celebrate 1st year anniversary
- The first anniversary of FINAL FANTASY XIV®: A Realm Reborn™ has arrived! With the celebrations in full swing, fans are invited to view a s...
- Ankama announces Abraca
- Ankama presents its new transmedia IP Abraca, which will be available as a video game, an animated TV series, a web series and a turbo media s
- This Just In: Boss Key Studios Shutting Down
- Back in April 2014, CliffyB (Cliff Bleszinski) started a new company in Raleigh, NC by the name of Boss Key Studios.