Space Engineers is Coming to Retail Stores
Independent developer Keen Software House announced that their pc-hit space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, has been released to retail stores this week. The first batch of the retail version will be available in North America through Walmart and Amazon, in South Africa, Australia (exclusively through EB), New Zealand and throughout designated countries in Europe*. The retail version features a Limited Edition that includes Space Engineers, two bonus games from Keen Software House – Miner Wars 2081 and Miner Wars Arena, the official game soundtrack, exclusive art cards, a sticker and heaps of bonus digital content.
“Space Engineers has been growing constantly during its first year and by releasing this special boxed edition we are aiming to introduce the game to a broader audience and give them the chance to try our game” commented Marek Rosa, CEO and Founder of Keen Software House. “Another big reason that makes this release very important is that Space Engineers is one of the very first Early Access games that has made it into retail stores and we believe that starting with our game, players will change their perception about Early Access titles and take them more seriously. In this sense we are somewhat like pioneers that are trying to change the gaming industry!”
Space Engineers is entering its second year in Early Access development and recently celebrated an important milestone of one million copies sold. The game is supported by an enthusiastic community of players who are actively participating in the development by providing feedback and suggestions, and helping to further improve and expand the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total Warhammer Smashes Franchise Sales Records in First Week
- Total Warhammer has gone on to break franchise records
- Heroes & Generals: Free Veteran Weekend
- This weekend Heroes & Generals has been avaliable on Steam for 30 days and more than 1 million players have installed Heroes & General...
- Scarlet Legacy & Asda 2 release Valentine's Events
- GamesCampus has announced Valentine's events for two of its games: Scarlet Legacy and Asda 2.