Shards of War – First Look
Shards of War is an up-and-coming “Next Generation MOBA” brought to us by BIGPOINT, currently in alpha. Instead of the usual fantasy-theme of most MOBAs, Shards of War will be going with a sci-fi theme. You will take control of a Sentinel, a warrior sent to Empire City from an alternate reality, to do battle. The game makes use of WASD controls, twitch-action combat, and relatively short match times compared to other games in the genre. The end goal of Shards of War is to redefine the MOBA, so let’s see if they’re on the right track.
Sign up and try the game yourself here: http://www.shardsofwar.com/
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xsyon Allows Free Players to Start Tribes and Build Towns
- Starting this week, new players can join the Xsyon community and start their own tribe for free.
- WildStar Post Fuels Business Model Change Speculation
- arbine's announcement today of (amazing!) new items being offered only for new players who pick up a physical copy of WildStar...
- Alganon goes F2P, sort of
- Alganon drops subscription fee. Gamers still required to purchase game to play though, think Guild Wars.