Crash Force: RPG Arena Shooter Now on Steam
With a plethora of combat-ready vehicles, Crash Force allows players to strategically pick their choice of hovercraft, each designed for a variety of playstyles, and also gives players the freedom to design their machines for intense, real-time battles up to 6-vs-6. In addition to this, the price has dropped from 29.99 down to 9.99!
“One of the major beliefs we have is making our title accessible to all gamers. By cutting the price, we want everyone to be a part of the community,” said Tziazas. “The community means so much to us. We take every bit of feedback we receive and incorporate it to make our game more enjoyable.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Action-Packed RPG, 'Tales of Thorn: Global' Coming to Mobile This Month
- Tales of Thorn takes players on a heroic adventure across beautifully rendered Japanese and Korean paper doll art style.
- MasterXMaster Extends Alpha Test 1
- NCSoft has announced an extension to their first western alpha test of Master X Master.
- Rogue Stormers Launches on Steam on March 24th
- Black Forest Games, developers of the hit Giana Sisters series, is unleashing the lunatic world of Rogue Stormers on March 24th, 2016.