Crash Force: RPG Arena Shooter Now on Steam
With a plethora of combat-ready vehicles, Crash Force allows players to strategically pick their choice of hovercraft, each designed for a variety of playstyles, and also gives players the freedom to design their machines for intense, real-time battles up to 6-vs-6. In addition to this, the price has dropped from 29.99 down to 9.99!
“One of the major beliefs we have is making our title accessible to all gamers. By cutting the price, we want everyone to be a part of the community,” said Tziazas. “The community means so much to us. We take every bit of feedback we receive and incorporate it to make our game more enjoyable.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South Cosplay Round-Up Part 1 and 2 and 3
- JamesBl0nde and Queen of Blonde offer their shots from the first ever PAX South.
- Sudden Attack launches new game mode
- Players of Sudden Attack will be treated to a "crazy" new game mode with the latest update.
- Guns & Robots: New Arena Introduced
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.