Crash Force is a third-person online multiplayer arena shooter. Master piloting your hovercraft in combination with utilizing tactical thinking to overcome the competition. In addition to several game modes and maps, players will be able to extensively customize the way they look and play through cosmetic skins, preferred rate of fire, or what kind of abilities are brought into battle.
In a world where visceral fast-paced combat meets high tech futuristic hovercraft, only the skilled will rise.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ascanio Entertainment
- Publisher: Ascanio Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- +Smooth Gameplay
- +Nice Graphics
- +A Lot to Unlock and Customize
- -Reports of a Low Playerbase
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB+
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Crash Force is a third-person online multiplayer arena shooter. Master piloting your hovercraft in combination with utilizing tactical thinking to overcome the competition.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Rivals Review
- Star Trek Rivals is a tie-in mobile app to the sequel of the Star Trek Alternate Universe (AU) movie, Into Darkness. The game takes its cue fr...
- Dekaron Online Celebrates Transfer by Giving Away In-game Currency and Items
- Papaya Play has decided to give out 1000 Dekaron Cash (more than $10 USD) to EVERY account which transferred from Nexon servers.
- Call of Combat: WW2 Strategy Game Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- The prequel of Call of Combat was developed in 2002 by the student Florian Käding as a private project. The game was a multiplayer squad-base...