Crash Force is a third-person online multiplayer arena shooter. Master piloting your hovercraft in combination with utilizing tactical thinking to overcome the competition. In addition to several game modes and maps, players will be able to extensively customize the way they look and play through cosmetic skins, preferred rate of fire, or what kind of abilities are brought into battle.
In a world where visceral fast-paced combat meets high tech futuristic hovercraft, only the skilled will rise.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ascanio Entertainment
- Publisher: Ascanio Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- +Smooth Gameplay
- +Nice Graphics
- +A Lot to Unlock and Customize
- -Reports of a Low Playerbase
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB+
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Crash Force is a third-person online multiplayer arena shooter. Master piloting your hovercraft in combination with utilizing tactical thinking to overcome the competition.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Old School RuneScape: Kebo Lowlands Released
- Jagex has launched a new update today for Old School Runescape, adding the Kebo Lowlands.
- Rail Nation Review
- Due to the various options available in Rail Nation, it is a great game for train enthusiasts.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Heads “Back to the Void”
- Today’s brand new update brings fans back into the trackless void of enemy space, first introduced in last year’s “Into the Void” upda...