‘Dawn of the Last Continent’ Update Arrives in Blade & Soul Tomorrow
The biggest Blade & Soul update is arriving tomorrow, Dec. 6th and is called “Dawn of the Lost Continent”. Players journey to Solak and the story will continue forward. The biggest part is that the level cap will increase to 55 for all players, and the Hongmoon level cap will go up to 25. Hongmoon will also receive Ultimate Skills as well as a solo dungeon, two 6-player dungeons, and a 12-player raid. Full details can be found in the link below.
Here’s a closer look at what’s coming in the Dawn of the Lost Continent Update:
- The Most Fearsome Scallywags Wanted – Players will have a new level cap to reach, as the max level gets raised from 50 to 55 for all characters. Those who prove their mettle will unlock Hongmoon Ultimate Skills; class-specific attacks of pure destruction.
- Westward, Ho! – Act 8 of the epic Blade & Soul storyline sends players on a mission to awaken Jinsoyun. Of course, players will need to enlist the help of Chol Mugo and his GIANT FLYING PIRATE SHIP (The Iron Shadow) to reach the mysterious continent of Solak. There are plenty of new areas for players to explore, including Valindira, the long-lost ancestral home to the Yun.
- Gather Your Crew – Hollow’s Heart and Starstone Mines are the two new 6-member heroic dungeons in Solak, filled to the brim with new treasure, waiting to be taken. And unruly buccaneers can test their skills in the new weekly 12-member raid, Snowjade Fortress.
- Become the King of the Outlaws on Outlaw Island! – Poharan, the gun-toting maniac and Vice Admiral of the Blackram, has an even more maniacal gun-toting sister, Yeohoran! And she’s the resident Force of Nature on Outlaw Island. The heroic solo dungeon will pit players in the Blackram Battle Royale to challenge the pirate queen herself in a deadly duel.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lagoonia Updates For Fun in the Sun
- Lagoonia has launched several multiplayer buildings as part of its Fun in the Sun update.
- New Neverwinter & STO Events Now Live
- Summer is only a few weeks away and to celebrate Perfect World is kicking off their annual Summer Event on the planet Risa today.
- Heroes of the Storm Cho'gall and Towers of Doom Review
- I was very pleased with the latest HoTS patch. Blizzard continues to set Heroes of the Storm apart from other games in the genre.