Combat Arms Releases The Assassin and Nemexis Labs
Nexon has released a new update for combat arms, introducing a new map and a new class.
The new map, Nemexis Lab, is a PvE map where players must face off against Nemexis soldiers and four types of Mechs. Once inside the lab, players may also control a Mech themselves for team support.
Two new assassin characters, Wraith and Banshee, also make their debut. They currently have three exclusive weapons: the Assault Crossbow, which requires single-shot accuracy or can be used for a burst spread shot; the Explosive Crossbow, which uses explosive bolts that can be remotely detonated; and the Synapse Scrambler, which reverses the victim’s mouse controls and slows their movement. The assassins also gain two exclusive abilities: Caution, which lets players spot enemy traps and weapons; and Inner Focus, which lets the assassin sacrifice their stamina to regain HP.
Nexon also publishes Sudden Attack and Vindictus.
Combat Arms: Assassin and Nemexis Labs
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Update Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment has just released a new update for Forsaken World called the Blood Harvest. This update includes a raised LV cap o...
- Planet Calypso: Eomon migration period is here
- Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE), announce...
- EvoCreo Android Mobile Review
- EvoCreo is a 2D RPG developed for Android and iOS by IlmFinity.