Combat Arms Releases The Assassin and Nemexis Labs
Nexon has released a new update for combat arms, introducing a new map and a new class.
The new map, Nemexis Lab, is a PvE map where players must face off against Nemexis soldiers and four types of Mechs. Once inside the lab, players may also control a Mech themselves for team support.
Two new assassin characters, Wraith and Banshee, also make their debut. They currently have three exclusive weapons: the Assault Crossbow, which requires single-shot accuracy or can be used for a burst spread shot; the Explosive Crossbow, which uses explosive bolts that can be remotely detonated; and the Synapse Scrambler, which reverses the victim’s mouse controls and slows their movement. The assassins also gain two exclusive abilities: Caution, which lets players spot enemy traps and weapons; and Inner Focus, which lets the assassin sacrifice their stamina to regain HP.
Nexon also publishes Sudden Attack and Vindictus.
Combat Arms: Assassin and Nemexis Labs
Articles You May Enjoy
- Farming Arrives In Fallen Earth
- In the wake of the last PvE update, 2.6 brings Farming-related content to the Wasteland.
- Ragachak MMO Predictions 2016 - The Old Made New
- It’s that time of the year again! Where I correctly tap into my psychic powers, and predict everything that’s going to occur in the year 2...
- Rose Online Review 2014
- Proxzor offers a fresh look at Rose Online, one of Gravity Interactive's original anime themed MMORPG, and still a fantastic looking game...