Combat Arms Releases The Assassin and Nemexis Labs
Nexon has released a new update for combat arms, introducing a new map and a new class.
The new map, Nemexis Lab, is a PvE map where players must face off against Nemexis soldiers and four types of Mechs. Once inside the lab, players may also control a Mech themselves for team support.
Two new assassin characters, Wraith and Banshee, also make their debut. They currently have three exclusive weapons: the Assault Crossbow, which requires single-shot accuracy or can be used for a burst spread shot; the Explosive Crossbow, which uses explosive bolts that can be remotely detonated; and the Synapse Scrambler, which reverses the victim’s mouse controls and slows their movement. The assassins also gain two exclusive abilities: Caution, which lets players spot enemy traps and weapons; and Inner Focus, which lets the assassin sacrifice their stamina to regain HP.
Nexon also publishes Sudden Attack and Vindictus.
Combat Arms: Assassin and Nemexis Labs
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Receives Star Ocean: Anamnesis Collaboration
- an-favorite Star Ocean characters Fayt and Rena first appeared in the Japanese version of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
- Mad World Alpha 4 Announced
- Jandisoft has announced that its fourth Alpha Test for Mad World: Age of Darkness is coming soon.
- ArcheAge Launches New Fresh Start Server
- Kakao Games and XLGAMES are thrilled to announce that the new ArcheAge Fresh Start server is now officially live.