Combat Arms Releases The Assassin and Nemexis Labs
Nexon has released a new update for combat arms, introducing a new map and a new class.
The new map, Nemexis Lab, is a PvE map where players must face off against Nemexis soldiers and four types of Mechs. Once inside the lab, players may also control a Mech themselves for team support.
Two new assassin characters, Wraith and Banshee, also make their debut. They currently have three exclusive weapons: the Assault Crossbow, which requires single-shot accuracy or can be used for a burst spread shot; the Explosive Crossbow, which uses explosive bolts that can be remotely detonated; and the Synapse Scrambler, which reverses the victim’s mouse controls and slows their movement. The assassins also gain two exclusive abilities: Caution, which lets players spot enemy traps and weapons; and Inner Focus, which lets the assassin sacrifice their stamina to regain HP.
Nexon also publishes Sudden Attack and Vindictus.
Combat Arms: Assassin and Nemexis Labs
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sweet Tooth Takes Up a New Sport In Rocket League On July 7th
- Sweet Tooth, the iconic ice cream truck of Twisted Metal® fame, will be exclusively playable on the PlayStation 4 version of Rocket League.
- Blockstorm Announces Steam Release Date
- Blockstorm will be officially released on Steam on May 21.
- EVE Online Challenges Old Assumptions and Explodes With Content
- Following the tremendous reception from players and critics alike to its recent "This is EVE (2014)" game trailer, which featured ac...