Closers Releases First New Playable Character: Nata
It wasn’t that long ago that Closers went live for a global audience, and with it comes a dedicated monthly update series. The first of these is a new playable character, Nata and their spinning blades! A part of a special rogue Closers group, the Wolfdogs, Nata was drafted against his will and channels that anger right onto the battlefield. With dual curved blades, Nata slices through enemies with deadly spinning attacks and can release an explosive column of energy rivaling the power of any Black Lamb. In addition to free DLC updates every month, unique Closers community events will be taking place, including the upcoming “Tina vs Harpy” community contest where Closers players will be able to choose the next character to be added to the Closers roster! More details will be unveiled in the coming weeks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Worst in Online Gaming of 2017
- Today, I'm going to talk about the worst decisions/choices made in online gaming in the Year of Our Lord 2017.
- The Grinns Tale Launches, Blending Role-Playing, Adventure and City Building
- NEXON Co., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, welcomes one and all to experience the charm and fun of The Grinns Tale, the comp...
- Otherland: Available for Steam Early Access on 10/9/2015
- DRAGO Entertainment announces a new date for the Early Access Launch of the Unreal-powered Client Action MMORPG Otherland.