Lineage 2 Reveals Their 4th Dragon – Fafurion
Lineage 2 is getting ready for an intense new encounter, as the mighty Fafurion descends upon the game as the fourth dragon. The great Water Dragon Fafurion arrived on January 29th, and only the best and bravest can do battle with him. With this update also comes a new equipment grade – R110. Players who have been inactive will receive special boosters as well. Characters who are level 85 or higher will receive one rare item a day, from consumables to temporary epic equipment. We also have a brief historical note on the dragons of Lineage below.
The epic dragons are children of Shilen, the Goddess of Destruction, and the supreme god Gran Kain, who seduced and then abandoned her. They absorbed their mother's anguish and hatred towards other gods. In total there were six dragons. They led Shilen's army to fight against the gods but in the end, were defeated:
“The dragons kept fighting, though they were deeply wounded and riddled with scars. Their fatigue became more and more apparent, however. After a time, it seemed like the war would come to an end with the extermination of Shilen’s army. In the end, the dragons spread their wings and flew to the earth to escape.”
The Water Dragon Fafurion is one of Shilen’s children. After the war, he went to deep slumber on the bottom of the sea, and became part of the Elmoreden folklore. No one knows why, but he has awakened and is now threatening the people of Innadril. It seems that Fafurion's ultimate goal is to destroy the whole continent.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jurassic World The Mobile Game Review
- Jurassic World: The Game is a free-to-play simulation-strategy game for both the iOS and Android.
- LawBreakers’ First Public Alpha Announced
- Gamers will be able to participate in LawBreakers’ closed alpha tests beginning in mid-June.
- Boxing Star Celebrates the Halloween Season
- Boxing Star from FourThirtyThree has begun their Halloween themed fun, and also add some new content to the game.