Business Tycoon Online launches treasure hunt
Business Tycoon Online has released a new system called Deep-sea Treasure Hunt. This system will let business tycoons dive for Sunken Treasure, giving players a chance to obtain new items and rewards unique to the system. The dive costs players 10 gold, and treasures can be traded to other players.
The update also improved English localization.
Business Tycoon Online is a free-to-play business simulation game with millions of players world-wide.
The Original Press Release:
BTO to Launch Deep-sea Treasure Hunt SystemDOVOGAME has announced the release of a new system for the World’s most popular online Business Simulator, Business Tycoon Online which will be launched across all servers. The system, called Deep-sea Treasure Hunt, will allow the Tycoons of Liberty City to attempt to dive for Sunken Treasure and obtain valuable BTO items and rewards. DOVOGAME has released the following description of the system to their players:“In a stunning find ocean explorers have announced the discovery of a sunken treasure galleon in a deep trench about 150 miles off the coast of Liberty City! Rumor has it that many rare treasures have been slumbering for centuries in this ancient ship. The huge announcement has caused quite the media buzz around Liberty City, as Tycoons are already navigating their yachts toward the wreckage, hoping to salvage some rare treasures from the past out of the mysterious deep sea.”The system looks to rival and perhaps even surpass some of the previous large and successful events DOVOGAME has put on for their players, as “Deep-sea Treasure Hunt” offers never before seen items and abilities that will help player to further bolster their business empires.The announcement is another great addition to the already popular and quickly growing online browser game. If events like this keeping coming, Business Tycoon Online players have a lot to look forward to in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Torchlight MMO will be Free to Play
- Torchlight MMO from Runic Games will be free to play with a cash shop. The game's cash shop won't have any game breaking items eithe...
- Zombie Kill of the Week: New Zombie Shootout Title Coming Soon
- Merge Games Ltd., a privately owned video game publisher and distributor, is proud to announce the imminent release of Finnish developer, Stil...
- Dragon Nest Launches New Content for Level 50 and 60
- Nexon today announced the launch of the second part of the Apocrypha series rocking the Dragon Nest world. This includes three new level 50 du...