Business Tycoon Online launches treasure hunt
Business Tycoon Online has released a new system called Deep-sea Treasure Hunt. This system will let business tycoons dive for Sunken Treasure, giving players a chance to obtain new items and rewards unique to the system. The dive costs players 10 gold, and treasures can be traded to other players.
The update also improved English localization.
Business Tycoon Online is a free-to-play business simulation game with millions of players world-wide.
The Original Press Release:
BTO to Launch Deep-sea Treasure Hunt SystemDOVOGAME has announced the release of a new system for the World’s most popular online Business Simulator, Business Tycoon Online which will be launched across all servers. The system, called Deep-sea Treasure Hunt, will allow the Tycoons of Liberty City to attempt to dive for Sunken Treasure and obtain valuable BTO items and rewards. DOVOGAME has released the following description of the system to their players:“In a stunning find ocean explorers have announced the discovery of a sunken treasure galleon in a deep trench about 150 miles off the coast of Liberty City! Rumor has it that many rare treasures have been slumbering for centuries in this ancient ship. The huge announcement has caused quite the media buzz around Liberty City, as Tycoons are already navigating their yachts toward the wreckage, hoping to salvage some rare treasures from the past out of the mysterious deep sea.”The system looks to rival and perhaps even surpass some of the previous large and successful events DOVOGAME has put on for their players, as “Deep-sea Treasure Hunt” offers never before seen items and abilities that will help player to further bolster their business empires.The announcement is another great addition to the already popular and quickly growing online browser game. If events like this keeping coming, Business Tycoon Online players have a lot to look forward to in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duelyst Review - Board Game Tactics Meets CCG Goodness
- Are you tired of everyone comparing every card game that comes out on PC to Hearthstone?
- Black Desert Continues to Celebrate 3rd Anniversary
- Two weeks ago, Black Desert began their Third Anniversary celebration, and today they have announced the events that conclude it.
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...