Breach Reveals Their Content Update Roadmap
Now that Breach has entered Steam’s Early Access program, QC Games have begun addressing the stability and gameplay issues. In addition to this, they revealed their content roadmap leading up to the full launch of the game (1.0), scheduled for later this year. Within a few months, new enemies, a new Challenge System, three new classes and a new map will all be coming to the game. The Breach team also revealed the first of the new classes, which is the fire-conjuring Pyromancer.
As the first new hero class coming to Breach, the Pyromancer is an offensive-based wizard from the Arcane school of magic that can conjure fire to attack enemies with incendiary results. From setting numerous foes on fire and causing them to erupt instantly, to the Inferno Ultimate ability that releases a dragon-like cone of high-damaging fire, players with pyromaniac sensibilities will look forward to the upcoming Pyromancer class in Breach.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia Online Bumps Level Cap to Prepare for WINGS
- Luvinia's level cap is bumped up as the game prepares for the WINGS expansion in March 2013.
- Dragon Atlas Unveils Rare Dragon in Upcoming Events
- A rare dragon Mammon, the Greedy Dragon is now revealed in Dragon Atlas, according to the official website.
- Dying Light Season Pass Airdrops Three Packs of Original Content
- Today Techland announced the Season Pass for Dying Light, detailing the line-up of three content drops that will deliver completely fresh and ...