Breach Reveals Their Content Update Roadmap
Now that Breach has entered Steam’s Early Access program, QC Games have begun addressing the stability and gameplay issues. In addition to this, they revealed their content roadmap leading up to the full launch of the game (1.0), scheduled for later this year. Within a few months, new enemies, a new Challenge System, three new classes and a new map will all be coming to the game. The Breach team also revealed the first of the new classes, which is the fire-conjuring Pyromancer.
As the first new hero class coming to Breach, the Pyromancer is an offensive-based wizard from the Arcane school of magic that can conjure fire to attack enemies with incendiary results. From setting numerous foes on fire and causing them to erupt instantly, to the Inferno Ultimate ability that releases a dragon-like cone of high-damaging fire, players with pyromaniac sensibilities will look forward to the upcoming Pyromancer class in Breach.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Celebrates Chaos Chronicles’ One-Year Anniversary
- Nexon released an update for Chaos Chronicle to celebrate their first-year anniversary.
- World of Tanks Blitz Mobile Review
- From the start, Blitz plays a lot like its PC brother. The gameplay hasn’t changed much from its PC version. Honestly any PC player will fin...
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon Closed Beta Begins
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon closed beta phase begins. Loong is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo set in Ancient China. The closed bet...