Bows & Arrows added in Sherwood Dungeon update
The latest major update to Sherwood Dungeon has arrived, with a special treat for its players.
Newly added to the game are the Bow and Arrow weapons, available at level 21. Two new equipment slots were added to allow players to equip these items, as well as four arrow types (Fire, Ice, Poison, and Night).
The update also includes improvements to the AI, economy, items, dungeons, and game’s maps, including complete overhauls in some areas.
Sherwood Dungeon Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
MAID MARIAN ANNOUNCES MAJOR UPDATE TO SHERWOOD DUNGEON
Vancouver BC – July 27, 2010 – Maid Marian Entertainment Inc., the one-man team behind the cult hit, Sherwood Dungeon (www.sherwooddungeon.com), announces a major update to its free-to-play, browser-based MMO game that all bow loving players will appreciate.
As a completely new addition to Sherwood Dungeon, players will gain access to Bow & Arrows at level 21. Players will earn two additional equipment slots for these items, as well as the ability to purchase magic arrows (Fire, Ice, Poison, Night) from the local weapons merchant.
In addition to the new weapons, this update includes numerous changes such as AI improvements, economy and item rebalancing, and a complete dungeon overhaul, replacing old maps with new ones.
Fitting the grassroots nature of Sherwood Dungeon, this update was made possible through the direct support and feedback of Sherwood Dungeon’s loyal fan base, which beta tested the update and helped work out any bugs.
To join the more than one million players continuing development of this high-quality, 3-D experience, go to the Sherwood Dungeon MMORPG at http://www.sherwooddungeon.com/.
Lacking the need for a gaming PC, a credit card or login, Sherwood Dungeon proves that high-end fantasy gaming doesn’t need a box, a download, or a monthly subscription fee to deliver high quality gaming for casual MMO players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Interstellar Marines: Co-Op Content Coming Soon
- On September 18th, the team at Zero Point is going to release the first co-op content for its ambitious tactical shooter, Interstellar Marines
- This Means WAR! Debuts Real-Time Strategy on Android
- Kabam’s This Means WAR! brings enormous innovation to modern combat gameplay with today’s Android launch.
- City of Steam to go into Early Access Beta in May
- The MMORPG City of Steam, a free-to-play, browser-based industrial age fantasy 3D MMORPG developed with the Unity 3D engine, has been announce...