Billion Lords Is Now Available on Google PLay
Developed in Taiwan by Auer Media & Entertainment, Billion Lords, is now live on Google Play and for Pre-Order on iOS. There have been more than 300,000 pre-registrations, and all of the Pre-Registration Rewards are unlocked for all players. This includes General Furricane and an Afro-style Throne. In BIllion Lords, the God of Light defeated the former Overlord, and now you are one of the billions of other demons trying to stake a claim for the Throne of the Overlord. Invading other players dungeons and defeating them is key to success. Players also craft their own dungeons and can reconstruct them any time, whether they wanted to focus on heavy firepower or defenses, traps and sneakiness.
Players train minions and deal with countless defensive plans. They can also challenge endless waves of Braves in the Tower Defense mode. Generals are powerful and lovely, each has 2 abilities to cast in both invade mode and TD mode. The form and ability of the Generals will be enhanced as the level increases. For example, Sandy Worm’s ultimate “Desert March” deals area damage to enemies at primary and also increase nearby allies’ defense after enhanced. Enjoy cultivating your generals while building your evil lair.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe's "Movember" Campaign Kicks Off
- Things are getting hairy in the Solar System! Digital Extremes, creator of the AAA Free-to-Play title, Warframe® is proudly participating in...
- Realm Royale Tournaments Begin This Week With $100k In Weekly Prizing
- Hi-Rez Studios is proud to announce a series of Realm Royale invitational tournaments will start this week.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Update 1.7 Teaser
- With update 1.7 for Star Wars The Old Republic on the horizon, EA/Bioware has given new information on some of the new additions.