Auto Club Revolution: Version 2.0 Coming Soon
Developer Eutechnyx is keen to involve their legions of existing players and will shortly launch a CLOSED BETA platform with a dedicated forum site, as well as utilise their popular social media channels to gather feedback in preparation for their launch. The ACR team have even teamed up with game developer & publisher Red Bull Media House to allow players from their huge online gaming community the opportunity to get involved in the beta testing. More information can be found at http://www.redbull.com/en/games/stories/1331660787145/get-your-exclusive-auto-club-revolution-beta-keys
“Our fans are really the driving force behind the evolution of ACR. We’ve created a solid product in Auto Club Revolution and are now combining that with the latest evolutions in technology – such as Oculus Rift, the feedback of our existing players and new fans eager to join our upcoming beta test. We’re confident ACR 2.0 will be the best game yet, serious fun!” says Dave Thompson, Development Director of ACR.
As well as over 50 of the world’s leading manufactured cars such as McLaren, BMW, Ford and Bentley, the upcoming 2.0 version of the game will massively expanded the content and will show off reengineered graphics and physics.
For more information check out www.beta.autoclubrevolution.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe PS4 and Xbox One Get Update 14.5
- Update 14.5 has plenty of content to keep fans busy.
- Formula Wincars: MMO Racing Game Hits Kickstarter
- Independent games developer ‘DragonJam Studios’ is proud to announce the kickoff of a crowdfunding campaign to secure funds towards the de...
- Gameglobe now in Open Beta
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.