Clone Wars Adventures Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Clone Wars Adventures Page.
Clone Wars Adventures is a 3D sci-fi themed casual MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest II, Vanguard, Free Realms, Pirates of the Burning Sea and several other MMORPGs. The game was built using the Free Realms engine and based off the Star Wars franchise. Unlike The Old Republic, Clone Wars Adventures is a much simpler game aimed at kids. The game consists of a persistent world lobby where players can chat and interact as well as minigames where players can earn money to buy items. To learn more about Clone Wars Adventures check out the official MMOHuts Clone Wars Adventures page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria Begins Global Pre-Registration
- Joycity's latest mobile game, The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria has begun their Global Pre-Registration today.
- Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
- Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016.
- SMITE Season 5 HRX Announcements
- Today at HiRez Expo, a slew of announcements were made regarding the Season 5 updates and changes.