Clone Wars Adventures Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Clone Wars Adventures Page.
Clone Wars Adventures is a 3D sci-fi themed casual MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest II, Vanguard, Free Realms, Pirates of the Burning Sea and several other MMORPGs. The game was built using the Free Realms engine and based off the Star Wars franchise. Unlike The Old Republic, Clone Wars Adventures is a much simpler game aimed at kids. The game consists of a persistent world lobby where players can chat and interact as well as minigames where players can earn money to buy items. To learn more about Clone Wars Adventures check out the official MMOHuts Clone Wars Adventures page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Legend News - Open Beta Coming This Summer
- Webzen has announced that its anticipated MMO, MU Legend, will begin open beta this summer.
- Pangya Review
- Pangya is an easy to play, casual golfing game that may not impress seasoned veterans, but will keep less serious fans of the sport playing.
- Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb Update Announced
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb, the game's latest content update, will go live August 24.