Clone Wars Adventures Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Clone Wars Adventures Page.
Clone Wars Adventures is a 3D sci-fi themed casual MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest II, Vanguard, Free Realms, Pirates of the Burning Sea and several other MMORPGs. The game was built using the Free Realms engine and based off the Star Wars franchise. Unlike The Old Republic, Clone Wars Adventures is a much simpler game aimed at kids. The game consists of a persistent world lobby where players can chat and interact as well as minigames where players can earn money to buy items. To learn more about Clone Wars Adventures check out the official MMOHuts Clone Wars Adventures page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Co-Op Roguelike Rogue Continuum Blasts into Early Access
- Publisher Surprise Attack Games and developer Rocktastic Games today launched Rogue Continuum into Early Access on PC and Mac.
- Dungeons and Dragons Festivult in July Events
- Dungeons and Dragons Online winter holiday events are launching soon! Winter events in July?! It's no bug. The events should last until t...
- WildStar: Reloaded PAX Prime 2015 F2P Recap
- All told, this could be the model that Wildstar needed from the start; it’s harder and harder these days to run a pay-per-play model like Wo...