Clone Wars Adventures Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Clone Wars Adventures Page.
Clone Wars Adventures is a 3D sci-fi themed casual MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest II, Vanguard, Free Realms, Pirates of the Burning Sea and several other MMORPGs. The game was built using the Free Realms engine and based off the Star Wars franchise. Unlike The Old Republic, Clone Wars Adventures is a much simpler game aimed at kids. The game consists of a persistent world lobby where players can chat and interact as well as minigames where players can earn money to buy items. To learn more about Clone Wars Adventures check out the official MMOHuts Clone Wars Adventures page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Brofessional joins the Broforce Team
- The latest Broforce update went live yesterday, and its main star is the Brofessional.
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires Playstation 4 Review
- At the end of the game if you played as a created character, you can see them again in other replays, provided you are playing someone new. Ho...
- Chronicles of Spellborn Will be Free to Play 2010
- Chronicles of Spellborn will be free to play after 2010 due to the game's commercial failure as a pay to play title. The developer went b...