Clone Wars Adventures Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Clone Wars Adventures Page.
Clone Wars Adventures is a 3D sci-fi themed casual MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest II, Vanguard, Free Realms, Pirates of the Burning Sea and several other MMORPGs. The game was built using the Free Realms engine and based off the Star Wars franchise. Unlike The Old Republic, Clone Wars Adventures is a much simpler game aimed at kids. The game consists of a persistent world lobby where players can chat and interact as well as minigames where players can earn money to buy items. To learn more about Clone Wars Adventures check out the official MMOHuts Clone Wars Adventures page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sho Online Major Update Increases Level Cap
- Sho Online major update increases level cap to 150, rebalances skills and item prices and more. Check out NeoFun's 3D fantasy MMORPG.
- Aion (EU): Update 4.5 brings the Aethertech to Europe
- Version 4.5 of multiple award winning fantasy MMO AION Free to Play launches today in all European language versions.
- Iris Online launches Lost Temple of Atlantis
- The Lost Temple of Atlantis update for Iris Online has officially been released.