ArenaNet Launches Guild Wars 2 ‘Friend/Ships’ Campaign
What’s more important than the power of Friendship? Yesterday, ArenaNet announced that their “Guild Wars 2 Friend/Ships” campaign has officially gone live. The microsite will serve as a dedicated home for the tales of real-world friendships and relationships that have come to life or strengthened through Guild Wars 2. ArenaNet invites players to share their own stories on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr using #GW2FriendShips or by submitting a story directly through the website. If they also use the hashtag #GW2Giveaway, qualifying posts will be entered into a sweepstakes for the chance to win a variety of prizes! There is also a special in-game item, which players can unlock by logging in and visiting Lion’s Arch during the month of February. If you or someone you know has had a friendship blossom or grow thanks to playing Guild Wars 2 together, please click the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE God in Review: Fafnir
- SMITE has released another God! This time it’s Norse, but they aren’t a heroic character like Thor.
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires to Offer Free to Play Edition
- Tecmo Koei has announced that it will offer a free-to-play trial edition of Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires soon.
- Supernova Introduces New Playable Character Aelius
- Aelius is a melee brawler who is part of The Faceless kingdom, a cruel and decadent empire built on slavery and staggering military strength.