ArenaNet Launches Guild Wars 2 ‘Friend/Ships’ Campaign
What’s more important than the power of Friendship? Yesterday, ArenaNet announced that their “Guild Wars 2 Friend/Ships” campaign has officially gone live. The microsite will serve as a dedicated home for the tales of real-world friendships and relationships that have come to life or strengthened through Guild Wars 2. ArenaNet invites players to share their own stories on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr using #GW2FriendShips or by submitting a story directly through the website. If they also use the hashtag #GW2Giveaway, qualifying posts will be entered into a sweepstakes for the chance to win a variety of prizes! There is also a special in-game item, which players can unlock by logging in and visiting Lion’s Arch during the month of February. If you or someone you know has had a friendship blossom or grow thanks to playing Guild Wars 2 together, please click the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdoms Rise Early Access Preview
- Kingdoms Rise offers the opportunity to build your own gladiator, and cross swords in a 360 degree melee combat system.
- C9 Introduces Pre-Creation Registration And Witchblade
- Webzen has revealed a new registration and class for C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal).
- Shining Empire on the verge of cancellation
- Shining Empire is on the brink of cancellation, citing poor results on Kickstarter with less than 2 weeks to go.