ArenaNet Launches Guild Wars 2 ‘Friend/Ships’ Campaign
What’s more important than the power of Friendship? Yesterday, ArenaNet announced that their “Guild Wars 2 Friend/Ships” campaign has officially gone live. The microsite will serve as a dedicated home for the tales of real-world friendships and relationships that have come to life or strengthened through Guild Wars 2. ArenaNet invites players to share their own stories on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr using #GW2FriendShips or by submitting a story directly through the website. If they also use the hashtag #GW2Giveaway, qualifying posts will be entered into a sweepstakes for the chance to win a variety of prizes! There is also a special in-game item, which players can unlock by logging in and visiting Lion’s Arch during the month of February. If you or someone you know has had a friendship blossom or grow thanks to playing Guild Wars 2 together, please click the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Illyriad Introduces New User Interface And More
- Illyriad has released a new update introducing a new user interface, friends lists, and more.
- Jurojin: Immortal Ninja Soft Launched for iOS App Store
- Critical Bacon Games has soft launched their first title, Jurojin: Immortal Ninja.
- Twin Saga Launch Review
- So what is Twin Saga? It’s an MMO from X-Legend, so that’s a pretty big deal.