ArenaNet Launches Guild Wars 2 ‘Friend/Ships’ Campaign
What’s more important than the power of Friendship? Yesterday, ArenaNet announced that their “Guild Wars 2 Friend/Ships” campaign has officially gone live. The microsite will serve as a dedicated home for the tales of real-world friendships and relationships that have come to life or strengthened through Guild Wars 2. ArenaNet invites players to share their own stories on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr using #GW2FriendShips or by submitting a story directly through the website. If they also use the hashtag #GW2Giveaway, qualifying posts will be entered into a sweepstakes for the chance to win a variety of prizes! There is also a special in-game item, which players can unlock by logging in and visiting Lion’s Arch during the month of February. If you or someone you know has had a friendship blossom or grow thanks to playing Guild Wars 2 together, please click the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Announces North American Tournament
- In honor of Veteran's Day, Wargaming America has announced various events focused on Veteran's Day and the charitable activities it&...
- E3 2015 Day 1 Recap - Crossout, King of Wushu, Master of Orion, and More!
- E3 is here again, and just when we think all its surprises are out in the open, the show continues to shower us with blessings.
- Shifting Tides Expansion Announced For Battle Of The Immortals
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced it will launch its next expansion for Battle of the Immortals, titled Shifting Tides, on September 1...