ArenaNet Launches Guild Wars 2 ‘Friend/Ships’ Campaign
What’s more important than the power of Friendship? Yesterday, ArenaNet announced that their “Guild Wars 2 Friend/Ships” campaign has officially gone live. The microsite will serve as a dedicated home for the tales of real-world friendships and relationships that have come to life or strengthened through Guild Wars 2. ArenaNet invites players to share their own stories on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr using #GW2FriendShips or by submitting a story directly through the website. If they also use the hashtag #GW2Giveaway, qualifying posts will be entered into a sweepstakes for the chance to win a variety of prizes! There is also a special in-game item, which players can unlock by logging in and visiting Lion’s Arch during the month of February. If you or someone you know has had a friendship blossom or grow thanks to playing Guild Wars 2 together, please click the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Couple Falls in Love, Gets Married in Entropia Universe and Real Life
- Entropia Universe celebrates the love of two of its players, married recently after a relationship that began in game.
- Lineage 2: Revolution - A Return to Lineage
- With the recent PVP additions to Lineage 2: Revolution, I felt maybe it was time for me to come back and give it a whirl again.
- Neverwinter Cloaked Ascendancy Dev Interview w/ Chantelle Tatum
- Recently, I sat down with Chantelle Tatum, Systems Designer for Neverwinter.