Aqua Moto Racing Utopia Reveals Release Date for Competitions Expansion
Zordix announced at Pax East that their competitions expansion will arrive on Aqua Moto Racing Utopia for PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One is coming soon! Arriving on April 8th, 2019, it will feature Weekly Challenges as a way for players to compete against each other. Each week, a new course will be selected to compete on, and everyday layers get one chance to put their best racing time on the leaderboard and enter the top-10 list for Hall of Fame status. Each week’s winner on every platform will receive the ultimate bragging-rights: A real medal sent to their home! The expansion also includes World Rankings for the online multiplayer mode, where new fun outfits in the game can be unlocked by persistent players when ranking up. These competitions will run for 12 weeks, ending in June.
“We are very excited to announce our new expansion where players have the chance to compete against each other for prizes sent directly to their home! This is an opportunity to reach a new group of gamers, and to show the passion we have for the game and its fans. We’ll strive to keep providing players with new competitions and fresh content for years to come.” said Matti Larsson, CEO of Zordix.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Recap - Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade!
- While the concepts of Eternal Crusade are fascinating, the 1,000 player battles on one massive server are ambitious, and the factions within f...
- League of Legends Team Builder in Testing for North America
- Riot Games has opened up testing for the new Team Builder queue in League of Legends for North American players.
- Freestyle 2: Now Available on STEAM
- Freestyle 2: Now Available on STEAM - B-Ball Action now on the biggest gaming service