Zone 4: Fight District Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zone: 4 Fight District Page.
Zone 4: Fight District is a 3D cartoony fighting MMO published by OGPlanet – the same company behind Red Stone, Rumble Fighter, Lost Saga, La Tale and Hockey Dash. The game plays a lot like a mix between Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga, as it has similar brawler style gameplay. Aside from a competitive lobby aspect, Zone 4: Fight District has single player and cooperative missions which can be completed for bonus experience and rewards. To learn more about Zone 4: Fight District check out the official MMOHuts Zone 4: Fight District page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Steam Early Access Impressions
- Gloria Victis started as a Kickstarter project in late 2012 and unfortunately didn't reach their set goal.
- Dota 2 - The International 2015 Begins
- This year's Dota 2 The International tournament has begun its main event, running from August 3 through August 8 in Seattle.
- Elune Review: A New Coat of Paint on the Gacha Formula
- In theory, I enjoy Gacha games. I don’t mind the constant rerolling and farming to improve/evolve my characters.