Amsgames Adds Golden Black to Kickstarter
Yesterday, Amsgames, LLC, a small independent video game company, announced the publish of their unique RTS MMO game “Golden Black” on the crowd-funding website Kickstarter. Golden Black is an ambitious RTS MMO game, themed on pirates and to be released on PC, iOS and Android; which proposes a unique gaming experience that mixes classic RTS game mechanisms with MMO, MOBA, RPG and SANDBOX elements.
Of the game’s playable feedback and scope, Amsgames CEO Alejandro Mostajo said “Upon listening the feedback obtained from the prototype and visualizing the game’s future, we believe that Golden Black will push the RTS genre forward, evolving it into something new and fresh for the gamers.”
After long months of prototype development, the company decided to publish the game on Kickstarter aiming to get the funds needed to finish the development of a public release:
Golden Black’s approach on the RTSMMO genre is unique; the idea of having a never ending gaming experience where the player can navigate across maps playing RTS doesn’t exist in the market. The addition of having a customizable and upgradable hero only adds value to a gaming experience with huge potential.
The game’s design and theme open the opportunity to make it grow on features after its release and success. Amsgames wants to create a gaming community and expand the game’s capabilities.
The game’s official profile page can be found at the company’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EA's Play4Free reaches 25 million players
- Electronic Arts (EA)'s free-to-play game portal, Play4Free, has reached 25 million active players worldwide.
- Novus Æterno Kickstarter Preview
- With nearly seven years of development time under its belt and a staff over two dozen strong, the title seems prime to harness some of that ta...
- Star Trek Online Season 11.5 Now Available
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced Star Trek Online: Season 11.5 is now available.