Albion Online Video Shows Simultaneous Cross Platform Play In Real-Time
Sandbox Interactive today unveiled a new video for their upcoming cross-platform Sandbox MMO, Albion Online. The video shows the game being played in real-time across five different gaming devices including iOS, Android, PC, Mac and Linux.
Yasmin, the Community Manager at Sandbox Interactive, walks players through the way each platform plays Albion Online, beginning with tablet gaming on an iPad From there, players can see for the first time side-by-side, the game being played on an iOS, Android, Mac, PC, and Linux device simultaneously!
All platforms will have the same gaming experience, with both PVE and PVP action, which the video shows off in real-time across all five platforms to give players a deeper understanding of how the singular game experience is captured across multiple devices all at the same time!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Founder’s Packs Now Available for Purchase
- NCSOFT® announced that Founder’s Packs for Blade & Soul® are now available for purchase in North America and Europe.
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Unsheathed Today
- Set in the rugged deserts and isolated steppes of Jianghu, Gilded Wasteland players take on the evil Eminence School in its final stronghold.
- The West Update 2.0 to Launch Soon
- InnoGames has announced that the 2.0 update for the popular browser role-playing game The West will be launching soon.