Albion Online Video Shows Simultaneous Cross Platform Play In Real-Time
Sandbox Interactive today unveiled a new video for their upcoming cross-platform Sandbox MMO, Albion Online. The video shows the game being played in real-time across five different gaming devices including iOS, Android, PC, Mac and Linux.
Yasmin, the Community Manager at Sandbox Interactive, walks players through the way each platform plays Albion Online, beginning with tablet gaming on an iPad From there, players can see for the first time side-by-side, the game being played on an iOS, Android, Mac, PC, and Linux device simultaneously!
All platforms will have the same gaming experience, with both PVE and PVP action, which the video shows off in real-time across all five platforms to give players a deeper understanding of how the singular game experience is captured across multiple devices all at the same time!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gameforge releases Animas Online, Mobile 3D Anime MMORPG
- Gameforge, a leading global online game publisher, announced today the upcoming release of ANIMAS ONLINE, a full-blown mobile 3D MMO with a un...
- Super Dungeon Tactics Reveals More Heroes
- The four new heroes revealed include the Claw Tribe Barbarian, Riftling Rogue, Royal Paladin and the Royal Warden.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online Announces New Expansion Pack
- Dungeons and Dragons Online will roll out a new expansion, Shadowfell, featuring new areas, a raised level cap, and prestige characters.