Albion Online Video Shows Simultaneous Cross Platform Play In Real-Time
Sandbox Interactive today unveiled a new video for their upcoming cross-platform Sandbox MMO, Albion Online. The video shows the game being played in real-time across five different gaming devices including iOS, Android, PC, Mac and Linux.
Yasmin, the Community Manager at Sandbox Interactive, walks players through the way each platform plays Albion Online, beginning with tablet gaming on an iPad From there, players can see for the first time side-by-side, the game being played on an iOS, Android, Mac, PC, and Linux device simultaneously!
All platforms will have the same gaming experience, with both PVE and PVP action, which the video shows off in real-time across all five platforms to give players a deeper understanding of how the singular game experience is captured across multiple devices all at the same time!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Reveals Alakur Island
- My.com as just revealed a new area for their upcoming MMORPG SkyForge called Alakur Island. Alakur was once home to one of the most beautiful ...
- Fishing Strike Reveals Plans for First-Year Anniversary
- Netmarble's next-generation mobile fishing game, Fishing Strike is proud to announce April is its first-year anniversary.
- Endless Legend: Eye on the Stars Update Available
- Critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios released today a new update called Eye on the Stars for the award-winning 4X fantasy-st...