Age of Wonders III Talks Tactics in new Dev Journal
While we went into pretty great depths of the overall mechanics of Age of Wonders 3 in last week’s Early Access preview, you can’t beat the developers when it comes to describing their own systems. And thankfully that’s exactly what they’ve done in a detailed look at the complicated aspects that make up the hexagonal turn-based tactics combat.
The full post goes over everything from action points to area of control, engaging, retreating, ranged limitations, defense, and special abilities. With plenty of new screenshots to clarify each action, it’s worth a read for anyone excited about next month’s launch of this fantasy empire builder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Launches on PC, Mac, and Linux
- Today marks the official launch of Albion Online into the world!
- War Thunder Gears Up For Modern War With 1.87
- Gaijin Entertainment announced yesterday the release of a major content update for War Thunder, in 1.87.
- Magic: The Gathering Arena - Red Deck Wins (Topdeck Tutor)
- I needed a solution, and I found it in one of the decks I was having a serious problem overcoming: RDW.