Age of Wonders III Talks Tactics in new Dev Journal
While we went into pretty great depths of the overall mechanics of Age of Wonders 3 in last week’s Early Access preview, you can’t beat the developers when it comes to describing their own systems. And thankfully that’s exactly what they’ve done in a detailed look at the complicated aspects that make up the hexagonal turn-based tactics combat.
The full post goes over everything from action points to area of control, engaging, retreating, ranged limitations, defense, and special abilities. With plenty of new screenshots to clarify each action, it’s worth a read for anyone excited about next month’s launch of this fantasy empire builder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE Announces Halloween Events & More
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) is kicking off its annual Halloween seasonal events and promotions for players across its games portfolio,...
- Dragomon Hunter Adds 300v300 Battleground
- Dragomon Hunter now features two exciting new locations to host unforgettable PvP battles.
- F.E.A.R. Online: Now available on Steam
- Aeria Games has just released F.E.A.R. Online, the free-to-play horror shooter, on the Steam platform! Brave souls can return to the classic h...