Age of Wonders III Talks Tactics in new Dev Journal
While we went into pretty great depths of the overall mechanics of Age of Wonders 3 in last week’s Early Access preview, you can’t beat the developers when it comes to describing their own systems. And thankfully that’s exactly what they’ve done in a detailed look at the complicated aspects that make up the hexagonal turn-based tactics combat.
The full post goes over everything from action points to area of control, engaging, retreating, ranged limitations, defense, and special abilities. With plenty of new screenshots to clarify each action, it’s worth a read for anyone excited about next month’s launch of this fantasy empire builder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Travian: Legends Celebrates 15th Anniversary with Codex Victoria
- Travian Games is celebrating the 15th anniversary of its flagship title, Travian: Legends, with a special community event: Codex Victoria.
- Wincars Racer First Impressions
- This is where Wincars Racer comes in: an arcade racer offering players a game with fast-paced action packed gameplay.
- WildStar - Now Available for Preorder
- Carbine Studios’ highly anticipated MMORPG WildStar is now available for preorder.