Atlantica Online preparing Spelltower Scrimmage
The official launch for Spelltower Control, a special new feature in Atlantica Online, is set for October.
Players above level 100 will be able to join Titan and participate in the scrimmages for a chance to earn victory for their server and earn special boosts: a 25% experience boost, a 10% attack power boost, and a 5% defensive boost, along with Oriharukon. Players can attack or defend the Spelltower, and the player whose contribution is the greatest during the battle will gain control for a week.
Atlantica Online is published by Nexon, which also publishes Vindictus and Combat Arms.
Atlantica Online Spelltower Siege Screenshots:
The Spelltower Scrimmage Begins in October
Nexon’s Atlantica Online to add Spelltower Scrimmage game mode
Atlantica Online, Nexon’s strategic turn-based massively multiplayer online role playing game, has conducted two rounds of beta tests for the anticipated Spelltower Control. Officially launching in October, all players level 100 and above will be able to jump into Titan and participate in the scrimmages for a chance to control the Spelltower for a week and reap tremendous rewards.
As part of the update, Spelltower Scrimmage offers players the opportunity to either attack or defend the Spelltower for control. Upon taking control of the Spelltower, the player whose contribution was greatest will gain control of the Spelltower for an entire week for their server. All players in the victorious server will reap hefty rewards.
Victorious parties will receive an increase in EXP by 25 percent, an increase in attack power by 10 percent and an increase in defensive bluff by five percent. All these bluffs will last for an entire week, until the next Spelltower Control begins and players can once vie for control. In addition, players from the winning server will receive Oriharukon for being victorious. Additional player participation will dictate the amount of Oriharukon they receive.
For more information about the Spelltower Scrimmage update and to participate in the launch, visit: http://atlantica.nexon.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: New playable character "Prophet" now available
- Ahead of E3, Square Enix is excited to announce the Prophet as the latest character to be joining the Human roster in Nosgoth, from today.
- Moon Hunters: New Details on World Map, Map Generation and More
- Kitfox Games has released new details on their upcoming 4 player co-op game, Moon Hunters, featuring details on World Maps, Procedural Generat...
- SWTOR Launches New Episodic Chapter: Profit and Plunder
- BioWare™ and Lucasfilm today released the latest episodic chapter of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ – Knights of the Fallen Empire.