Aeria Games Announces Fantasy Anime MMORPG Twin Saga
Heads up, MMO and anime fans — a captivating new world is coming soon for heroes to explore! Later this year, online game publisher Aeria Games will be bringing X-Legend Entertainment’s imaginative new free-to-play fantasy MMORPG Twin Saga to North America and Europe.
In Twin Saga, adventurers will dive into a world teeming with life and challenging PvP and PvE combat. The game’s mobile housing system offers each player a customizable home base – the “Terracottage” – that can be progressively upgraded as they make their way through the game. Not only do Terracottages roam swiftly through the central continent, they can also be equipped with tools for developing player professions and crafting, such as a greenhouse, cooking station, alchemy lab, and more!
Twin Saga tells the story of Marisa and Amaris, twin goddesses who couldn’t possibly be more different from one another. At odds over whether the human world should be allowed to exist beyond the end of time, the sisters went to war with each other. With the evil Amaris seemingly victorious, players will assume the role of an orphaned human that represents humanity’s last hope for survival.
“With freely swappable classes, a deeply immersive world, and a unique mobile housing system, Twin Saga is going to set a new high-water mark for anime fantasy games,” said Tom Nichols, COO, Aeria Games. “X-Legend has been a terrific partner with us for past successes and Twin Saga is shaping up to be their strongest effort yet.”
Twin Saga will be released in English, German and French, and it will be free to download and play. Prospective players can sign up for the closed beta at twinsaga.com, and keep up with the latest news on the game’s Facebook page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragomon Hunter Offers Founders Packs and Announces Closed Beta
- Beginning today, five unique Founder’s Packs are available for purchase - and closed beta begins October 15.
- Shaiya: Iron Invasion Launches into Full-Scale Warfare
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the arrival of Shaiya’s long-awaited Episode Seven in t...
- Pokemon GO Mobile Review
- The basic premise of Pokemon Go is that you are a trainer and must travel far and wide to collect Pokemon.