ÆRENA: Clash of Champions Relaunches with New Progression System
ÆRENA: Clash of Champions has relaunched on Steam Early Access, bringing new content, a new interface, and a progression system with rewards to the tactical game of multiplayer combat.
With the launch of the new progression system, players can perform special tasks to earn badges that unlock new content, including access to new ships, increased AI difficulties, and Æther shell packs. There is even a badge for taking down last season’s top player (good luck with that).
All in-game cash is earned by playing matches and completing objectives. Inside the new Shop are ships with unique abilities, specialized packs of Æther shells, and champions to add to your roster – starting with a huge discount on fan-favorite, Martel.
- – Player progression with XP and level-ups.
- – Player profiles and achievements to unlock content.
- – Opening of the Shop with Champions, Ships, and Æther Shells.
- – New UI and in-game chat.
- – Two new Ships with unique abilities.
- – Multiple, upgraded AI difficulties.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEVENCORE Releases First Expansion with New Battlefields
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE released its first...
- Bohemia Interactive Weekend Sale and Arma 3 Free Weekend on Steam
- Throughout the weekend, from May 7th up until May 10th, all Steam users are able to play Arma 3 for free.
- New Server Celebration in Magerealm
- Magerealm has been garnering worldwide success since the launch of Open Beta this month and things are just getting started for players.