ÆRENA: Clash of Champions Relaunches with New Progression System
ÆRENA: Clash of Champions has relaunched on Steam Early Access, bringing new content, a new interface, and a progression system with rewards to the tactical game of multiplayer combat.
With the launch of the new progression system, players can perform special tasks to earn badges that unlock new content, including access to new ships, increased AI difficulties, and Æther shell packs. There is even a badge for taking down last season’s top player (good luck with that).
All in-game cash is earned by playing matches and completing objectives. Inside the new Shop are ships with unique abilities, specialized packs of Æther shells, and champions to add to your roster – starting with a huge discount on fan-favorite, Martel.
- – Player progression with XP and level-ups.
- – Player profiles and achievements to unlock content.
- – Opening of the Shop with Champions, Ships, and Æther Shells.
- – New UI and in-game chat.
- – Two new Ships with unique abilities.
- – Multiple, upgraded AI difficulties.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MyDream: Interview with Project Manager Michael Lynch
- Without any further ado, my interview on what to expect from the MyDream title and their developers!
- WEBZEN Teases Archlord 2 Beta with Backstory and Pre-Registrations
- News of Archlord 2 is teased stateside by Webzen
- SMITE Season 6 Discussion
- Over the last few days, Hirez Studios/Titan Forge have gone over the changes that are coming in Season 6 as a whole.