ÆRENA: Clash of Champions Relaunches with New Progression System
ÆRENA: Clash of Champions has relaunched on Steam Early Access, bringing new content, a new interface, and a progression system with rewards to the tactical game of multiplayer combat.
With the launch of the new progression system, players can perform special tasks to earn badges that unlock new content, including access to new ships, increased AI difficulties, and Æther shell packs. There is even a badge for taking down last season’s top player (good luck with that).
All in-game cash is earned by playing matches and completing objectives. Inside the new Shop are ships with unique abilities, specialized packs of Æther shells, and champions to add to your roster – starting with a huge discount on fan-favorite, Martel.
- – Player progression with XP and level-ups.
- – Player profiles and achievements to unlock content.
- – Opening of the Shop with Champions, Ships, and Æther Shells.
- – New UI and in-game chat.
- – Two new Ships with unique abilities.
- – Multiple, upgraded AI difficulties.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: 4.18: Journey to Asgard Patch Thoughts
- Woo. Patch 4.18 is a pretty big one if you ask me. I'll try not to miss anything important, but do bear with me.
- Crusaders of Light $400K competition - last call for team leaders
- The competition for $400,000 is underway! Teams of players are competing to clear a 40-person dungeon faster than anyone else.
- E3 2014 Recap – Rise of Incarnates
- One of our most anticipated titles of E3 and 2014 in general, Rise of Incarnates looks and feels like something designed for a next generation...